Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUCAS is MIA!

LUCAS is MIA!

I have not had any communication from Lucas for the last three weeks. I have tried to make contact with him using several different means during the last few days but have heard nothing in response. Naturally, I am starting to get very concerned about the matter, considering the circumstances. It is certainly not unusual for Lucas to be out of communication with me for a week or even two, but three weeks without any contact is quite unusual.

I don’t know if he is: simply very busy and preoccupied on some important discussions or research project, off pursuing a bit of well-deserved fun or adventure, hiding in a witness protection program (either self-directed or officially arranged), or perhaps even sick, injured or dead.

I hope we will be hearing from Lucas soon! Please keep him in your prayers. I will update us here on any news.

If anyone has any general comments, thoughts or suggestions on the matter, they can add them as replies to this post. If you wish to communicate with me in private -- Registered Users can send a message to me here on InspectorSmith and Unregistered Visitors can send me a message using the ‘Contact Us’ button at the bottom of the page.
    B. Steadman

UPDATE: Good News!

I just heard from Lucas! He is fine but busy!
    B. Steadman

Comment

Busy doing what ????? Every picture shows lucas relaxing in a comfortable chair reading or flirting with some girl .
      What does he actually do to support himself ??? Just asking .

Comment

Working...
      X