Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TODAY! January 26th - Georgia Ballot Challenge Eligibility Hearing, Live Video Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY! January 26th - Georgia Ballot Challenge Eligibility Hearing, Live Video Feed

ARTICLE II SUPER PAC WILL PROVIDE GAVEL TO GAVEL LIVE VIDEO COVERAGE
    FROM THE 3 BALLOT CHALLENGE HEARINGS ON JANUARY 26TH IN ATLANTA GEORGIA
    STARTING AT 9 AM ET

The live video stream can be viewed at:

http://www.art2superpac.com/livevideo.html

Note: I had some trouble accessing the live video stream at 9:00 am ET this morning, especially using Internet Explorer browser. I changed to Mozilla Firefox, and it seemed to access it a little better. This was not a scientific conclusion, just a brief observation, in case you are having trouble using Internet Explorer. Maybe the site was just extremely busy when I first tried.

Damn -- Now having problems viewing, even on Firefox! The server seem to be overloaded!

9:25 am ET - Now the video feed is working again. Just keep trying, I guess, if you get bumped off! However, nothing of importance seems to be happening yet in the courtroom. Still waiting for them to get started. A bit strange!

9:30 am ET - Judge now presiding! Sound quality NOT good! I put on some high tech 'boosted audio' ear phones and I can now hear what they are saying a little better! Still not very good!

11:09 am ET - The hearing has now ended. It all seemed to go smoothly, and quite well, from what I could observe.

11:15 am ET - Interview with one of the witnesses (Susan Daniels) now occurring. Sound quality very good on Ms. Daniels' interview.

11:20 am ET - The video feed has now ended.

2:00 pm ET: I just learned, per GeorgeM at Obama Ballot Challenge 2012, Video archive will be up later on art2superpac.com. The site had over 70,000 visitors as of 1 PM Thursday. ...http://www.art2superpac.com/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-26-2012, 07:56 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X