Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CELEBRATION -- Independence Day 2012 - These United States of America, Born 1776

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CELEBRATION -- Independence Day 2012 - These United States of America, Born 1776

*** CELEBRATION ***
    Independence Day 2012

These United States of America -- Born from 13 British Colonies, July 4, 1776 in the Pennsylvania State House, Philadelphia

Independence Hall, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"There are no hopeless situations; there are only men who have grown helpless about them." - Clare Boothe Luce

"Socialite Clare Boothe Luce, married to Henry R. Luce who published Time, Life, and Fortune, served in the US Congress from 1942 to 1946 and later as ambassador to Brazil and Italy. She also wrote plays, was a World War II war correspondent, and wrote articles and reviews. She was noted for her quips and wit."

Video: Largest July 4th Fireworks Display in America

"Fourth of July, Independence Day Fireworks, New York City 2008 (more explosives than any other display in America) ... Star Spangled Banner by Fred Waring and his Pennsylvanians"

Last edited by bsteadman; 07-04-2012, 01:23 PM.
    B. Steadman

busy guy.jpgHello everyone. It was my intention to publish a long and windy 4th of July report and I apologize that I was not able to do so.

I expect to publish my report at some point Sunday night.

I hope that everyone enjoyed a tremendous Independence Day!

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...on-assignment/

Comment

Working...
    X