Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickoff: Colmado Casual Conversations

Kickoff: Colmado Casual Conversations
    Take a break, relax, and share what's on your mind!

Picture of a Typical 'Colmado' Located in the Dominican Republic

I included the word 'Colmado' in the name of this new, casual conversation forum for two reasons:

1. The word 'colmado' in spanish, refers to a very small local store, of the type found in the Dominican Republic. I think it conveys the very relaxed, casual mood I had in mind for the forum. That is -- No shirt, no shoes? - No problem! ... Just drop in anytime!... Take a break from the hard work of saving your country, relax, and speak your mind!
    2. I chose to include the word 'colmado' as a tribute to Lucas! His long-time friends and followers will understand the meaning of the reference!
    B. Steadman

Lucas and I agree on a lot of things, especially about BHO-II. However, one topic on which we seem to be in disagreement concerns the (IMO) immense size of his wife, Michelle's rear end! Apparently Lucas thinks 'wide is good'!

My answer is: I usually don't really care too much about looks! Tall, short, thin, fat are all perfectly fine with me for most folks. However, with Michelle, we are talking about a woman who berates everyone else about their weight, while stuffing herself with the most unhealthy, fattening food within her greedy grasp! This is the woman who says, "I kind of like ... being called 'Your Excellency'!

Furthermore, the MSM is always trying to pawn her off on the American public as some kind of high fashion model.

I think she, and her immense rear end, deserve a little ridicule!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-16-2012, 12:16 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

@bsteadman,

Sorry! I have to agree with Lucas on this. A rear end covering two whole ZIP Codes looks great on her!

Obama-CPGH-BC
      Last edited by Obama-CPGH-BC; 03-17-2012, 11:52 AM.
      Obama-CPGH-BC

Comment

@Obama-CPGH-BC,

You're weird! I can't tell from your statement whether you really like or dislike Michelle's rear end!

You say you agree with Lucas, BUT, your reference to Michelle's fanny with the derogatory size term of 'covering two whole ZIP Codes" seems to indicate your displeasure. Which is it?

-- and btw - Who the hell are you anyway! I looked at your profile and it is all a bunch of BS!
        Last edited by bsteadman; 01-15-2012, 03:13 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Michelle

@bsteadman
          Hi Bruce. I like this new Colmado section. I readily admit that Michelle Obama has a face that can stop traffic (and I don't mean that as a compliment). I've seen some much younger pictures of her in which her face is somewhat more attractive than it is now. I imagine that Barack Obama tries to think back to those times when he kisses her nowadays. Or perhaps he doesn't kiss her nowadays. But then again, after kissing Larry Sinclair I would think that kissing Michelle Obama would be refreshing.

On to her body (backside included). As I have always said, although I don't think that anyone has ever understood me, people are not created equal (although they do deserve equal rights). Our bodies are subject to genetic predisposition. Different people and different cultures have chosen to embrace this in different ways. For example, some blacks in parts of the world have chosen to embrace their dark skin, wide noses and kinky hair as being beautiful. However, there are other black in other parts of the world that think of themselves as ugly and they do their best to stay out of the sun at midday (and even all sunlight hours) to avoid becoming even darker and they have perfected ways to alter their hair and even though they cant change the width of their nose thye make sure that everything else about them is perfect and looking good which in turn mitigates (in their opinion) the the effect of wide nose.

White women and blacks often (though not always) have contrasting body shapes (and probably have for thousands of years). Each race has learned to love (and sometime hate) the body that they were given. Throughout hundreds/thousands of years lots of whites (not all) have become accustom to women void of many curves and have place emphasis on breast size, among other traits, as a measure of beauty. Through hundreds/thousands of years blacks (not all) have become accustom to curvaceous women and place emphasis on shape of backside, among other traits, as a measure of beauty.

Dieting and eating habits effect the races uniquely. For example, if a white woman wants a bigger backside she might never get one no matter what food, and no matter how much of that food that she eats. But she might end up with a fat stomach and a face that sags. Another example, if a black woman wants a smaller backside she might not get that through diet, she might end up with skinny neck and saggy breasts and only minimal size reduction on the backside with exception of perhaps some slimming in the thighs.

The above are just examples and no one should be offended.

In closing I want to state that Michelle Obama does have, unfortunately, a bird-face. My condolences to Barack.

Comment

@InspectorSmith

Informative and well stated! 'Vive la femme'

ps. I'm glad to hear you like the new 'Colmado Casual Conversation' forum. I hope a lot of folks will lose some of their apparent shyness and start posting here!
            Last edited by bsteadman; 01-15-2012, 04:15 PM.
            B. Steadman

Comment

colmado

@bsteadman
              Thank you Steadman for this new Colmado section. I really like it. In the Dominican Republic you'll find lots of Spanish words that do not mean the same things as they do in most other Hispanic countries.

Examples:

The meaning of colmado (which you have defined well) is unique to the Dominican Republic.

guapa (feminine) guapo (masculine) means "angry" or "mad" in the Dominican Republic. In other Hispanic countries it means pretty, cute, handsome.

ahorita means "later" in the Dominican Republic. In other Hispanic countries it means "right now".

un chin means "just a little bit" in the Dominican Republic. In other Hispanic countries it means "really big or a whole lot".

estufa is a "kitchen stove" in the Dominican Republic. In lots of other Hispanic countries it means a heater and other related nouns.

The list goes on and on.

Charles Edward Lincoln III is a brilliant man but the above referenced words and their significance in the Dominican Republic were something that Lincoln was not willing to easily, if at all, believe. Same goes for contemporary (and not so contemporary) Dominican culture. Lincoln was under the impression that since he had traveled extensively in and through other Latin American countries that they must all share the same culture and use of the Spanish language.
              Last edited by Lucas Daniel Smith; 01-15-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I saw on Drudge yesterday morning that Jon Huntsman has now dropped out of the GOP primary race. No surprise there, but I was surprised to see him endorsing Romney!

It's not that Huntsman is that far distant from Romney on the political spectrum. It's the fact that I had Huntsman pegged as a probable SPOILER for the GOP election in November. That is, he would serve as an Obama operative and enter the race as a 3rd party candidate, thus drawing away votes from the GOP candidate (probably Romney), and allowing Obama to win.

With Huntsman now endorsing Romney, that scenario IMO does not appear likely!
                Last edited by bsteadman; 01-17-2012, 08:22 PM.
                B. Steadman

Comment

Happy 48th Birthday Michelle Obama

imagesCA87VOPB.jpg

January 17, 2012

ps. I apologize for that rather crude remark I made the other day about your universally-acknowledged 'ample', but what many folks properly consider to be 'fashionably contoured', derrière!
                  B. Steadman

Comment

Originally posted by bsteadman View Post
                    @Obama-CPGH-BC,

-- and btw - Who the hell are you anyway! I looked at your profile and it is all a bunch of BS!
                    Who in el diablo am I? --

Well, Mr. Steadman, I can assure you I am more frightening to Obama than his worst 'bad drug trip' and that's no 'BS'!

He may, with a little help from his 'friends', be able to duck, dodge and weave a treasonous escape from the '1875 Minor v. Happersett Based NBC Challenge', but if he can't PROVE he was born in the U.S.A., HE IS POTUS TOAST -- AND HE KNOWS IT!

I have been very busy spreading the word to people hungry for information about Obama's REAL place of birth, especially now with a court hearing, which includes a discussion of Obama's place of birth, being held by Judge Malihi down in Georgia in just a few days!

How does 'over 500 views and/or downloads of the Obama CPGH-BC' in about the last 24 hours on Lucas' WasObamaBornInKenya.com website sound to you, Mr. Steadman? Pretty impressive action, wouldn't you agree? Not typical activity, to be sure, but it does indicates we are making good progress getting the word out!

These views/downloads of the BC are, for the most part, being done by concerned people, not by a gaggle of curious dolts wandering in off the Internet Highway! Many of the people who are downloading the BC will, in turn, be emailing the document to their own contacts!

Momentum is building to expose the truth about Obama on many diverse fronts. I imagine his handlers are changing their oft-soiled under-garments pretty often these days!

Obama-CPGH-BC
                    Last edited by Obama-CPGH-BC; 03-17-2012, 11:48 AM.
                    Obama-CPGH-BC

Comment

I don't know what today will bring us from Judge Malihi's court hearing in Atlanta concerning decisions made regarding Obama eligibility to be placed on the GA Ballot.

I am hoping, of course, that the judge's decision will be proper and favorable to the many thousands of us patriots seeking to have Obama kept off the ballot!

I will state this --

I am very PROUD this morning to reside in the Great State of Georgia!

I have been waiting for nearly three years to read words and sentiment regarding the Obama Eligibility Issue from ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL similar to those expressed yesterday by our Republican Secretary of State, Brian Kemp, in his 'put-down' response letter to Obama's lawyer, Michael Jablonski.

"Upon receipt of the report (from Judge Malihi), I will fully and fairly review the entire record and initial decision of the administrative law judge.... if you and your client (Obama) choose to suspend your participation in the OSAH proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril." (underline emphasis added)
                      Last edited by bsteadman; 01-26-2012, 12:23 PM.
                      B. Steadman

Comment

Queen Michelle -- Spent $50,000 in just one shopping trip for luxury lingerie!

"First Lady Michelle Obama has her unwanted nose in the plates of American children. The British press has its nose in her lavish lingerie.

Only satin and lace bloomers and such are good enough for Barry’s wife—$50,000 of it in just one shopping spree!..............

“The First Lady—better known for shopping at more modestly-priced High Street stores—along with the Queen of Qatar, Sheikha Mozah, closed off part of Madison Avenue to spend time in the luxury lingerie shop. Their purchases contributed to a market-spanking 12.5pc lift in sales.” (The Telegraph, Jan. 29, 2012)."

Excerpts from 'Michelle Fancy Pants", by Judi McLeod, Canada Free Press

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/44283
                        B. Steadman

Comment

Michelle Obama lingerie story a publicity stunt?

Politico
                          Donovan Slack
                          1/30/12

"Having the first lady's name attached to a product, or in this case a lingerie store, can garner a lot of free advertising.

It's unclear where the story started but The Daily Mail, The Sun and The Telegraph all are reporting that Michelle Obama spent thousands of dollars at a high-end lingerie store in New York last year.

None of the news outlets backed up this assertion or included comment from the White House. But after inquiries from POLITICO, the White House said the stories were completely untrue.

“This story is 100% false,” said Kristina Schake, director of communications for the first lady.

In any case, the British retailer Agent Provocateur got a lot of extra attention paid to its sales figures, which apparently jumped last year by 12 percent -- not due to purchases by Obama."

Embedded video

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...ie-112779.html
                          B. Steadman

Comment

Peril? What peril was there for Jablonski?

It appears that the law-respecting citizens of Georgia are the only folks in REAL PERIL as a result of this monumental and continuing fraud by Obama and his powerful group of sympathizers, supporters, and enforcers!

My pride as a resident of Georgia has now turned to puzzlement and embarrassment, now that Judge Malihi has issued his unwelcome and totally unwarranted decision on the three cases brought before him on January 26th.

Was he threatened or bribed? Can the rule of law ever be re-established in the U.S.A.? Will this nightmare ever end?

If Obama can't be kept off the November ballot in Georgia for strong and properly presented reasons, what other states, if any, can we look to for help in accomplishing this critically important, national task?

Is the February-promised report by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his 'cold case posse' now our last realistic hope of seeing the issue honestly addressed and brought to the attention of the American People?
                            Last edited by bsteadman; 02-04-2012, 01:41 PM.
                            B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
                            X