Great Movie - '2016: Obama's America'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Movie - '2016: Obama's America'

We saw the new movie, '2016: Obama's America' at the 5 pm matinee today and I highly recommend it.

I think the film was extremely well crafted, and it is informative and appropriately designed for appeal to a wide audience. Attendance at the time we viewed the movie seemed 'reasonably good' to me, considering it was a late afternoon showing on a normal 'workday'.

'2016' is intended for viewing by a very broad audience and D'Souza, justifiably I believe, does not cover any of the many complicated POTUS-eligibility issues associated with Obama. However, I think the film will do a GREAT job of 'revealing' much of Obama's true, intentionally hidden, 'anti-colonialism-oriented' personality to the many, many Americans who perhaps have not, up to now, been paying close enough attention to the unprecedented dangers we are facing.

Thus, even though the film does not cover the POTUS-eligibility issue directly, concerned and intelligent people will come away with the definite conclusion that OBAMA IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, as envisioned by our founding fathers who drafted Article II of the U.S. Constitution. That is, he is NOT one of us, and a SERIOUS ERROR was made in allowing him on the ballot in 2008!

See the movie! Tell your friends!

View the movie website, including the Official Trailer, at:

Last edited by bsteadman; 08-18-2012, 12:36 PM.
    B. Steadman

The Movie: "Obama's America - 2016"

A Review by TPATH

TPATH
    - http://www.tpath.org/
    Dwight Kehoe
    8/18/2012

"As most of us know by now "2016" has been showing only in limited locations and for very abbreviated time frames. It is not clear why, but it may have something to do with liberal fear of the truth.

Yesterday morning I went to New Brunswick for a 10:40 am showing of this film even though there are probably 70 or 80 movie theaters between my home and New Brunswick, none of which are showing this movie.

I got seated early so I could watch the people as they came in, if in fact there would be any at that time of the morning. Typical of what one would expect, the crowd was mostly senior citizen types.

Now, the movie. To be honest I expected the see something on the order of the typical documentary we are all so familiar with when produced by the left. Filled with half truths, lies and innuendo. There was none of that.

As an avid Obama opponent I thought I knew pretty much all there was to know about this guy. I was mistaken.

The movie was done in an extremely entertaining way with footage from around the world and filled with information and history that most Americans have no clue of.

Watching this movie, as much as I despise what Obama stands for and what he has done and continues to do to my America, there were times that even I felt a small twinge of sympathy for Obama. He of course, early on, had no choice as to who he would become.

He was subjected to the teachings of Marxists, Communists, racists, anti-colonialists and terrorists from his earliest days.

Over the years I have come to understand that there are two basic "types" of people that call themselves, Democrats. There are those hardworking, not only blue collar people but also professionals who were born into the Democratic family and will die that way. Those people are not the wacky lefties or the intellectual Marxists that have run that party over the last decade or so.

The wonderful thing about this movie, it is not a hit piece, it is not vindictive and it works very hard to get every fact out, truthfully and even relates some leftist skepticism.

The Democrats referenced in the paragraph above, can go to this movie, not feel like they or their views are being castigated or demeaned. After watching this movie, it is extremely doubtful that anyone who loves this country, Democrat, Republican or Libertarian, would be able to find themselves voting for Obama a second time.

In fact, I'm not sure but it looked like one fellow couldn't wait to get home before removing his Obama bumper sticker. At least I think that that was his car."
    B. Steadman

Comment

GIVE US LIBERTY Review of Dinesh D'Souza's "2016 : Obama's America"

GIVE US LIBERTY Review of Dinesh D'Souza's "2016 : Obama's America"

Give Us Liberty

Gary Wilmott
      8/19/2012

Excerpt:

"I saw Dinesh D’Souza’s movie ‘2016: Obama’s America’ last night. I went by myself to the 9:00 pm showing at a local theater in Thousand Oaks, CA. I counted about 50 patrons; the vast majority over 50 years of age.

I am always reluctant to be overly critical of anyone’s artistic endeavors as I often ask myself, “Could you have done a better job?” From a creative standpoint however, it was very well done. The documentary was slickly presented, well-photographed and I especially liked the creative graphics employed throughout the movie. The pace was good and the story while flawed in my view, held my attention. In fact many times I found that my blood pressure would rise and at times I felt compelled to blurt out loud, “Liar!”, “Fraud!”, “Traitor!” when the usurper’s image dominated the screen and he was engaged in some typically mendacious activity. There was no similar reaction by the rest of the audience until very late in the movie when there were a few snickers and derisive comments that probably were the result feeling emboldened by my prior outbursts.

On the whole, I must say that I was disappointed that the movie did not live up to my expectations – at all. I did not find the movie to be particularly compelling or hard-hitting, probably because I am well-versed in the story and so much was not covered, glossed over or misinterpreted. D’Souza could have painted a much grimmer and more realistic take on what is really happening to America today. The message is there…but it is lacking the honesty I expected.

While I knew that the eligibility issue would not be addressed, I was profoundly disappointed that D’Souza presented as FACTS that Obama was born in Hawaii, at Kapiolani Hospital and that his birth father was in fact the Kenyan, Barack Obama Sr. In addition, D’Souza gives every impression that he fully buys in to the fact that Obama wrote “Dreams From My Father” and accepts the content as factual. Talk about naïve!

Of course, the idea that Barack Obama Sr. is the usurper’s father is an essential premise to the movie and D’Souza hammers home the idea that the Kenyan was an incredibly important influence on Obama’s view of the world. I personally find that to be a gross overstatement of the real truth given all the research that is “out there”. Unfortunately, this is an assumption by D’Souza that HAS NOT been substantiated and there are a myriad of reasons to doubt the veracity of some of D’Souza’s claims. From that standpoint I believe D’Souza has been less than stellar in his research. In fact, I felt that D’Souza exhibited a great deal of naivety about Obama.

I agree with others, that D’Souza moderated his tone for the most part and tried to be objective. It certainly was not a hit piece on Obama but rather a cautionary tale to the American people that Obama was not and is not the person that the he presented himself to be in 2008. And of course, D’Souza does make it very clear that Obama poses an existential threat to the American way of life, our prosperity and our safety. There is no question about that.

View the complete post at:

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.co...of-dinesh.html
      B. Steadman

Comment

Dinesh D’Souza is Barack Obama’s Brother’s Keeper -- Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Dinesh D’Souza is Barack Obama’s Brother’s Keeper

Lubbock Avalance-Journal, LubbockOnline

'may'
        8/22/2012

"George Obama is the half brother of President Barack Obama. George lives in poverty in a Nairobi, Kenya, slum. George lives in a shack on a few dollars a month and apparently has never received financial aid from his very rich brother who lives a luxurious lifestyle as President of the United States of America.

Last week George Obama needed $1,000 to pay for the medical bills of his sick child. George Obama called Dinesh D’Souza for help because George apparently had no one else he could ask for help. Dinesh D’Souza wrote,

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.) George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.

One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.

Dinesh D’Souza goes on to explain that Barack Obama ignores his half-brother and denies him a visa to visit the United States because George Obama is a Conservative and does not agree with the Marxist goals of Barack Obama or the dreams of their common biological father. D’Souza went on to explain,

Obama’s refusal to help George is especially surprising because George doesn’t just live in American-style poverty but rather in Third World poverty. He lives in a shanty in the Huruma slum in Nairobi. He gets by on a few dollars a month. Obama also has an aunt named Hawa Auma, his father’s sister, who ekes out a living selling coal on the streets of a small village in Kenya. She says she would like to have her teeth fixed, but she cannot afford it. Obama hasn’t offered to help her either.

So what’s the real story here? Where’s George Obama’s “fair share”? George’s tragic situation exposes President Obama as a hypocrite. Here is a man who demands that others pay higher taxes to help the poor—even poor people who are not related to them—while Obama himself refuses to help a close relative like George.

Yet I believe there is a deeper explanation that goes beyond hypocrisy for why Obama wants nothing to do with George. After all, it would cost Obama so little to raise George out of poverty, and yet he won’t do it. This isn’t mere negligence; it suggests an active animus. The reason for that animus emerges in George’s book and also in my interview with George in the film 2016. In that interview, George rejects the anti-colonial philosophy that was espoused by Barack Obama Sr. This is the “dream from my father” that President Obama celebrates in his own autobiography.

From the record of their lives and writings, it’s clear that Barack Obama Sr. and Barack Obama Jr. both share the anti-colonial view that blames Western colonial exploitation for the poverty and suffering of the Third World. Yet George doesn’t buy it. He observes that at the time of its independence in the early 1960s “Kenya was on an economic par with Malaysia or Singapore. Look where we are now, and where they are. They’re practically developed and industrialized, while Kenya is still a basket case.” George believes that poor countries should take responsibility for their own situation. “What’s our excuse for failure? We don’t have one. We’ve only got ourselves to blame.”

Incredible though it seems, George Obama is, within the context of his own society, a conservative. He doesn’t worship at the shrine of Barack Obama Sr. and he espouses an ideology diametrically opposed to that of his father and his famous brother. George has experienced first-hand the empty rhetoric of the two Baracks, and he rejects it based on his actual experience of Third World poverty.

No wonder President Obama despises George, doesn’t want him around, doesn’t care to hear George’s views circulated in America, and won’t lift a finger to help him even when George’s son is in the hospital.

View the complete article at:

http://lubbockonline.com/interact/bl...r#.UDTA-KPkaSo
        Last edited by bsteadman; 08-22-2012, 11:46 AM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X