• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Arpaio -- Trump Will Be Nominee And ‘Will Take Care Of Hillary’

Arpaio: Trump Will Be Nominee And ‘Will Take Care Of Hillary’

Published on Mar 17, 2016 by 'Western Journalism'

Sheriff Joe Arpaio:
    “It’s just not illegal immigration of why I like Mr. Trump. He has the courage to speak out. He has some great ideas. Right from the beginning I knew that this was a person that was special. He’s tapped into the anger of this country. And I would hope that the so-called establishment and anti-Trump people understand that it’s the people that count, the people that vote. He’s going to be the nominee and I guarantee you that he’ll take care of Hillary.”

The Maricopa County Sheriff said that Mr. Trump’s popularity has risen in spite of the attacks by the media and political parties.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio:
    “Everybody’s going after him, media, you name it. But he’s able to fight it off. People believe in him. And I think the more people go after him the higher his polls are gonna get.
    They’ll say anything to get rid of Trump and that’s sad. There’s a silent majority out there. When I first introduced him in Phoenix, but I took away ‘silent.’ It’s not silent, it’s the majority now. I think people better start understanding that and stand by him and do what’s good for this country and forget all the petty politics, whether they like his conversation.”

America’s Toughest Sheriff praised Donald Trump for openly discussing illegal immigration and drug smuggling.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio:
    “Don’t forget, he opened the door. Nobody wanted to talk about illegal immigration, until he did, now everybody is talking about it, which is great. Isn’t it great? Maybe something will be done about it one day. And you forget the drug problem. He talked about the Heroin about two months ago. He wants to put up that wall. The wall should not be there just for illegal immigration. We are being flooded, flooded with drugs from Mexico. We ought to be talking about that problem that we have too. He is talking about it. I don’t see anybody else talking about drugs. It’s always illegal immigration coming across that border.”
    B. Steadman
Working...
X