• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obots Exposed: The Disinformation Campaign; Anything To Kill Obama ID Fraud

Obots Exposed: The Disinformation Campaign; Anything To Kill Obama ID Fraud

Birther Report

1/20/2014

Excerpt:

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Posse volunteer researcher/videographer and internet radio host Mark Gillar is the latest victim of the sycophant Obots and their desperate tactics. Over the weekend an Obot attempted to post a comment here under the name Mark Gillar in attempt to spread disinformation about the investigation into Obama's felony identity document fraud. This is a tactic the Obots have used for years here and elsewhere.

Obot commenter pretending to be Mark Gillar:
    I talked to Zullo yesterday. He's hoping some evidence turns up by March. Right now he's still got nothing.

Response from the real Mark Gillar:

I know the Obots would love to think that Zullo doesn't have anything. I'd describe the amount of evidence as mountainous. This is just more proof of how desperate the Obots are and how willing they are to lie. Not one thing an Obot has ever posted on a blog is going to make a single bit of difference to the final outcome. All of their efforts have been a complete waste of time.

@ The Phony Doctor,

This is just one example of why you and your ilk will be wiped from this site.

Note how the one Obot using the name "Jason Jones" and "Don't do this" plays both sides. Same IP.

View the complete article at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01...-campaign.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X