Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Strange Case of Dr. Conspiracy and Mr. Obot -- Obama Conspiracy Theories 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Strange Case of Dr. Conspiracy and Mr. Obot -- Obama Conspiracy Theories 2.1

The Strange Case of Dr. Conspiracy and Mr. Obot

Obama Conspiracy Theories 2.1

Dr. Conspiracy
    2/23/2012

WARNING: SITE IS NOT BIRTHER FRIENDLY

Excerpt:

"I was thinking about some of the stereotypes that Birthers believe about their opponents and that led to constructing in my mind how a real “O-bot” like the birthers imagine would behave. Certainly the stereotypical Obot would be partisan and unfair. He would be unwilling to tolerate dissenting opinions. He would spin the facts to his own advantage. In fact what I envisioned would be very much like a Birther, only on the other side of the issue. Such a character would be very unlike me.

This being the Season of Lent, a time of repentance and reflection, I offer this non-repentant, but self-reflecting disclosure: In 2009, my “thought experiment” transmogrified [I got to use that word again!] into a real experiment. In the Jekyll/Hyde tradition, I created the character of Obot1 and the web site Obots.org. The site adopted the tag line, “Birthers need not apply, ever” to emphasize censorship of anything birthers wanted said.

(bold emphasis added)

View the complete article at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/...y-and-mr-obot/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X