Incredible Momentum -- Donald J. Trump Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Momentum -- Donald J. Trump Campaign

The following are excerpts from an email I (and probably many other Trump campaign supporters) received today.

Incredible Momentum

Friend,

I wanted to make sure that you’ve seen the latest poll numbers.

They are OUTSTANDING – and I’ve included some of the key details below!

According to recent polls our campaign is:
    • Leading Crooked Hillary nationally by two percentage points.
    • Trouncing Crooked Hillary among independent voters, by a stunning 20-point margin.
    • Winning in the crucial states of Iowa, New Hampshire and Ohio.
    • Surging in the swing state of Virginia, closing a double digit gap to within the margin of error in just two short weeks.
    • In a dead heat in the traditionally Democratic-voting states of Maine, Michigan and Wisconsin.
    • More trusted by voters on the most important issues of the day, including the economy and terrorism.
    • Considered more honest and trustworthy than Crooked Hillary by a HUGE margin.

These polls are devastating news for the Clinton campaign. Every attempt she has made to dishonestly attack me and my campaign has backfired!

We are winning, we have the momentum, and we can’t let up now – that’s why getting you involved is so important!
    .................................................. ..

Friend, my promise to you is that I will not rest, I will not waver and I will not squander this momentum.

Please join our efforts at this critical time, to help build on our current momentum and keep up our fight to Make America Great Again!

Best wishes,

Donald J. Trump
    Last edited by bsteadman; 09-10-2016, 03:05 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X