Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Lucas released copies of documents showing he traveled to Kenya in 2009?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't Lucas released copies of documents showing he traveled to Kenya in 2009?

Why hasn't Lucas yet publicly released copies of documents, such as his passport or purchase receipts for food, lodging, etc. to PROVE HE TRAVELED TO KENYA in February 2009?

First and importantly, readers of this forum should be aware that Lucas MAY already have released this type of documentation PRIVATELY to a few selected individuals. Regardless, as in 'seven card stud poker', Lucas has wisely chosen to keep a few of his 'cards' in the 'hole' or 'pocket' and not publicly visible to all the other players in this dangerous, high stakes 'game' that started with Obama's illegal POTUS election in 2008.

The extensive, ruthless, unprincipled, 'Obama Subterranean Support Team' (obots) would LOVE to have Lucas publicly release these documents so they could start employing their customary 'gotcha' tactics, or worse. That is why, of course, they incessantly keep demanding to view these documents.

If Lucas releases a copy of his passport, for example, the 'obots' might falsely claim that the the "ink shade on the passport stamp was wrong" for his entry into Kenya in 2009. Therefore, according to them, the document is a 'forgery' and they will quickly and effectively distribute this false claim throughout the blogosphere.

They may somehow locate or even forge a passport having a 'different' (though not necessary uniquely correct) shade of ink on the Kenyan-entry stamp to substantiate their claim. However, it makes no difference if their false claim is supported with facts or not, the information gets distributed anyway. That's just the way the obots operate.

Then, if Lucas at some future date is called to testify in support of the Obama CPGH-BC, the opposition lawyers will boldly state - "Smith never even went to Kenya in 2009 and the stamped passport he is now presenting to this court has been broadly discredited on the internet!"

As another example, if Lucas releases a copy of a receipt to a small restaurant in Mombasa he stopped by for lunch in February 2009, orders may be given to have that quaint little place conveniently burned to the ground.

Then, if Lucas at some future date is called to testify in support of the Obama CPGH-BC, the opposition lawyers will boldly state - "Smith never even went to Kenya in 2009 and that Kenyan restaurant identified on the receipt he is now presenting to this court does not even exist. The address shown is for a gas station (for example)! That receipt is obviously a forgery!"

Yes, the obots are indeed capable of even this type of violent action! Lives have already been lost in this fight!

I am glad that Lucas has chosen to keep a few cards face down in this high stakes, critically important game that directly impacts our country's security and future!

If a skeptic is going to question the LDS Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate's authenticity, then they are also likely to question the authenticity of the LDS passport.

WHERE DOES THE SKEPTICISM STOP? Answer - Only after a thorough, PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATION of the document, associated with a hearing in a competent, unbiased court of law or by a specifically designated Congressional Committee.

It is universally accepted in the USA that most LEGAL EVIDENCE involving a crime investigation is withheld from the public prior to the official investigation and trial of the case.
    Last edited by bsteadman; 08-18-2012, 02:26 PM.
    B. Steadman

Lucas Daniel Smith answers a skeptic in the below-linked comment regarding production of a passport showing that he traveled to Kenya:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...#comment-32667

Lucas Daniel Smith says:

August 18, 2014 at 6:07 pm

BobJ wrote:

Put up or shut up. If you can show a Kenyan visa in the next 48 hours, I will pay for the POSKBC verification. I have offered before and you blew it off. Proving the authenticity of your “document” is not that difficult.

You’re lying just as all of the others have lied in the past. Do you really think that your offer is the first offer?

Please be more specific regarding your offer. Are you referring to hiring a forensic document examiner?

I’ve received many, countless, sham offers such as yours pretending to offering to pay for confirmation of authentication of Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate.

Invariably there’s a carrot dangled in front of the donkey and there is just a small matter of providing a few scans of a passport or some other document before and answering other questions before any talk of examination or forensic document examiners.

I’ve corresponded by email for sometimes several weeks with individuals like yourself as they pried for information and offered no assistance whatsoever in examining, authenticating or verifying Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate.

Sometimes the deal is even spiced up a bit with offers of large sums of money which I am to, at some point, receive.

There is never any real dialog regarding a forensic document examiner or how the document with be authenticated.

So who is the document examiner going to be?

Do you know of a document examiner who is willing to try to confirm the authenticity of the Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate? Seems like a career-ending move to me.

How much is the document examiner going to charge? Is it by the hour, day or the project itself?

Lastly, how does a document examiner authenticate Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate?

Please have your document examiner contact me and I will send him or her scans of all pages in my passport including those showing entry and exit in Africa. -
    (bold and color emphasis added)

PS. We here at the WOBIK blog have been confirming the authenticity of Barack Obama’s Kenya birth certificate for more than three (3) years by publishing our research findings here at the blog.

Before creation of the blog our findings were post elsewhere online such as, though not limited to, the following:

InspectorSmith Youtube “Channel Comments” (before Youtube front-end developers changed the layout and made forum-like layout view and participation impractical with their new ‘Discussion’ page which replaced the location for “Channel Comments”). Ours consisted of MANY more than the ten thousand and one (10,001) comments now listed or counted. It appears that 10,001 is Youtube’s default count for discussion pages (old “Channel Comments”) which contained more than 10,000 comments before the new front-end development was completed. All of old the comments may be there but the counter was dialed back to, and is now stuck at, 10,001 (which is still extremely impressive for a Youtube discussion page or old “Channel Comments”).
    —–

FreeRepublic. Please note that many threads which were started by ‘InspectorSmith’ were later deleted by Jim Robinson (owner, chairman and president). Moreover, other threads, started by other Freepers, regarding Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate which included my name or context were also deleted. A few threads do, however, remain.

Example:

March 5, 2010. President Obama’s birth doctor, James Ang’awa, was neighbors with Barack Obama Senior in the 1960s - http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ba.../2465278/posts

June 7, 2010. George Obama book & “Obama’s Plate of the Day” = plantains. Barack Obama Kenya birth certificate. - http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2536309/posts
    —–
    The Post & Email

Example:

September 5, 2010. Exclusive: Lucas Daniel Smith speaks with The Post & Email: DOCUMENT ALLEGEDLY OBTAINED IN KENYA SENT TO EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS by Sharon Rondeau
    - http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/...he-post-email/
    —–
    Postscript: Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate has been online for more than five (5) years now. Everyone, including you, has had at least five (5) years now to confirm the authenticity of the document.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X