• Show
Clear All

• ITB - Anti-birther partisans flee the country -- Obama Conspiracy Theories

Anti-birther partisans flee the country

Obama Conspiracy Theories

Dr. Conspiracy
    9/16/2013

Excerpt:

I knew about this, but I didn’t realize that the announcement was coming today. As you may recall, I’ve previously detailed the aftermath of a telephone exchange between anti-birther partisan Reality Check (RC) who has in the past hosted a long-running Blog Talk Radio program named Reality Check Radio, and charity cop commander Mike Zullo. Cold Case Posse sycophant and birther evangelist Carl Gallups had previously suggested that RC should be a “person of interest” in the Cold Case Posse’s jihad against Obama. RC called Zullo to find out if Carl Gallups spoke for the Posse and whether he was indeed a person of interest in the investigation. Zullo refused to give RC any information and described RC as being upset about it.

After Gallups first comments, RC had made plans to be away from his show for some period of time. In the short term the show will be hosted by Bill Bryan (aka Foggy, operator of The Fogbow forum, and well-known thorn in the birther’s side).

Foggy let the cat of the bag or something to that effect in comments here:
    Didja hear that R.C. had to leave the country on short notice and I’ll be doing his radio show for the indefinite future? Something about an NSA intercept of some information from an adjunct to a law enforcement agency in the Southwest.

WARNING: Site is not birther friendly

View the complete post at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/...-flee-country/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X