Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawaii's Non-Certification -- Free Republic Thread, Reference: Butterdezillion's Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii's Non-Certification -- Free Republic Thread, Reference: Butterdezillion's Blog

Free Republic is running a thread titled, 'Hawaii's Non-Certification', which was started 5/24/2012 by 'butterdezillion'

The thread references the below linked file on Butterdezillion's Blog:

http://butterdezillion.files.wordpre...fication-1.pdf

"What the Hawaii AG forced Bennett to do to his request for verification:

1. Withdraw the whole form he submitted. Because the form had no special directions, HRS 338-14.3 would require the HDOH to verify the accurate, legally-probative facts, and HI can't do that for Obama because his birth record is late and amended - and thus not legally probative as per HRS 338-17.

2. Keep the request for verification that asked the HDOH to verify what is on Obama's birth record. The HDOH can do that without claiming that any of those CLAIMS on the BC are actuallly accurate or legally valid.

3. Change the request from asking for verification that what Obama posted online is a "true and accurate representation of the record on file" - to asking if the INFORMATION on what Obama posted matches what is on file. This is necessary because what Obama posted is an ABSTRACT or composite of what is typed (the incomplete BC) and what is "actually written down" (the affidavits to support the late and amended filing). And it lacks the notations that it was late and amended.

This is why they had to C&P the document. The stamps on the real thing (the non-forged version, if they have one, at the HDOh) would have filled the empty space toward the top of the BC, and the notation of what evidence was submitted to support the late filing and amendment were right in the area where the seal was supposed to go.

I'd post the article which shows the documentation, but I don't know how to post a PDF. And I'd try to get this as a blogger post that serves as a new article in the special category in News/Acivism as per the new policy, but I don't know how to do that either. I'll ask for help from the mods.

View the complete Free Republic thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2887501/posts
    B. Steadman
Working...
X