No announcement yet.

Obama Was Almost Certainly Illegally Spying on Team Trump -- The New American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Was Almost Certainly Illegally Spying on Team Trump -- The New American

Obama Was Almost Certainly Illegally Spying on Team Trump

The New American

by Alex Newman
    3/24/2017

Excerpt:

Former President Barack Hussein Obama and some of his top officials may be in serious trouble, analysts suggested, as it appears increasingly likely that they played a key role in illegal surveillance of Donald Trump and his team for the apparent purpose of sabotaging his presidency. But despite Democrat efforts to muddy the waters, the explosive scandal may be just getting started. Various players in the saga continuing to throw out fresh allegations, some of which, if true, could potentially land prominent current and former officials in hot water or even behind bars. And now, despite the FBI refusing to cooperate on the investigation, reports suggest there is “smoking gun” evidence proving that the Obama administration illegally spied on team Trump.

In what has become a confusing mess even to seasoned political analysts and Washington insiders, the growing scandal surrounding allegations that Obama and his minions illegally surveilled Donald Trump continues to dominate the headlines. Democrats and Obama officials are working desperately to distract from the real issues with Kremlin-Trump conspiracy theories. But this week, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said he and his committee have seen evidence that Trump team communications were at least “incidentally collected,” including those of “high-level people in the Trump transition.” From an “intelligence” perspective, the spying had “little or no apparent intelligence value.”

“What I've read bothers me,” Nunes told reporters. “And I think it should bother the president himself, and his team because I think some of it seems to be inappropriate.”

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” Nunes said. Basically, Nunes explained, U.S. intelligence agencies were apparently snooping on other people when they intercepted Trump team members' communications. But then, somebody must have “unmasked” their identities, possibly for political purposes, before sharing the information around — apparently even with foreign governments. Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was one of the victims, with more than a few prominent voices suggesting a “Deep State conspiracy” may be at work to sabotage the new president. Trump said he felt “somewhat” vindicated by the revelations offered by Nunes. But that may be just the start.

.................................................. ......................

View the complete article including image, links and comments at:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-on-team-trump
    B. Steadman
Working...
X