Clear All

• Gallups sets deadline for press conference -- Obama Conspiracy Theories

Gallups sets deadline for press conference

Obama Conspiracy Theories

by Dr. Conspiracy
    11/18/2016

WARNING: Site is not birther friendly

Excerpt:

Mike Zullo has been dragging out his non-presentation of the results of 4 years of Cold Case Posse investigation with promises of deep, dark revelations, universe-shattering information, meticulous planning and legal hurdles. It all became quite comical as milestone after milestone was missed.

For reasons known only to Mike Zullo and perhaps Carl Gallups, they have once more set a date, not that far in the future, and one not requiring a Trump presidency (and the removal of legal hurdles by his assumption of office). The deadline is December 31, 2016. The announcement from Carl Gallups came on the Mike Mashburn radio show on WEBY.

Gallups acknowledged that Sheriff Joe Arpaio leave office at the end of the year. Gallups says that the Obama birth certification investigation is now wrapping up, based on his interview with Mike Zullo. Gallups said:
    Before January 1st, because that’s when Arpaio leaves office, Arpaio and Zullo have announced that they are going to do a national press conference. They’re going to make a full report of the main, the gist, of what it is that they have uncovered. And I can just tell you, that for all of you who have been waiting with bated breath, you will be vindicated. The documents on the White House web site has now been 1000% proven to an absolute criminally fabricated forgery. Now that’s huge, because somebody associated with the White House fabricated a document and a forgery and passed it as the identifying document of the man who has been, quote Valerie Jarrett said “ruling” for the past eight years, who has been commander in chief, who has opened our borders, who has weakened our military, who has stirred up the Middle East, created ISIS as you will and Arab Spring, and the only identifying document he has ever presented is a criminally manufactured forgery. Yeah.

And that is the bottom line of what is going to be presented, but there’s other stuff too. So we’ll keep you posted on exactly when, where and how that’s gonna happen, and how you can see it, either live and/or after the fact, the archives of it. But we’ll keep you posted. But it is getting ready to happen.

And at the very least, people say “what difference does it make now”? Well OK, please don’t sound like Hillary Clinton and Benghazi. Please don’t sound like that. What to you mean, “What difference does it make now?” It makes a lot of difference and we’ll talk about that later, but I don’t want to take the whole program.

But the bottom line is, Mike, the people who have known that something stunk to high Heaven about all this—you are getting ready to be vindicated, as I’ve been telling you all along. You’ve taken heat from the Obots, and the naysayers, the liberals , and the media, which is now we know [unintelligible].

Let me just ask you folks, with WikiLeaks revelations do you now have any doubt that this could have happened? You know? Even those of you that were skeptical in the beginning, even though I was telling you based upon what I knew but couldn’t talk about and couldn’t release promising. I’ve never come on this radio station, Mike, and neither have you , neither has anybody that works down here, but you and I have never come on here and just lied to people about things. We’ve never led people on to mess with people for eight years. Now the White House has done that. The Media has done that. You and I have never done that. Have we made mistakes along the way? Sure. But we get them right. We admit them. We talk about ‘em. We examine ‘em. But I’ve been telling you, for years, because of stuff that I knew and information I was privy to that this thing was fake. And there’s a reason for that, Mike. I want to present this to our listeners. Mike, think about this; you think about this too. So let’s just take my word for it, that the document is 100% fabricated today. OK? Criminally fabricated, criminally—that’s thing criminally fabricated. I mean they have the proof that this thing was piecemealed together. A little thing from here, a little piece f rom here, put together here, manufactured this background here, manufactured this background this information here, cut and pasted and put it over here, and then ran it through equipment to try to hide it metadata. and all this kind of – that’s, that’s criminal activity. If you did that with your identifying documents and tried to pass that off, so that you could be the commander in chief, I mean, brother, to get a job with the FBI, let’s say, you’ve handed them a document like that, and you went in and you became an FBI agent and started arresting people, and they found out later that everything that everything you gave them was manufactured, piecemealed together. That’s criminal. That’s the importance of this. “What difference does it make?’…

Now, here’s the next question: Why? There are no good answers to that question. I mean you could say “because he doesn’t have a real birth certificate.” That’s a bad answer. Well, the other one is: “Well, there’s something on the other birth certificate [unintelligible] he’s embarrassed.”1 That’s a bad answer. So you’ve committed a crime to cover up something that’s embarrassing? Somebody could say: “Well, he does have a birth certificate, but he is just jerking around conspiracy theorists and the American public for eight years, just because he could.” By committing a criminal act? Kind of reckless. And the president would jerk around the American people for eight years? Really? That’s not a good answer.

So now I ask this question: Somebody please call this radio station and name for me the governor who has signed an affidavit and has gone on record saying I will lay my job and my future on the line that he was born in my state. I know it 1000% percent. I can prove it? And you’re a bunch of conspiracy theory idiots. Somebody please name that governor. By the way, he doesn’t exist. or she. Somebody please name a Congressman, any Congressman, Democrat or Republican, Senator or House of Representatives, a Congressman, name any Congressperson who will sign an affidavit, who will lay their career on the line before the world in the media and say “I can swear to you that he was born in the United States. I can promise you. I’ve got the information; here it is.”1 Excuse me, that Congressman doesn’t exist. Can someone please name for me the hospital where the administrator will sign an affidavit and lay their career on the line, their hospital on the line and say “he was born here; we have the records; we can prove it; we know the doctor that delivered him; we know the attendants; we have all the records here; this is where he was born.” That hospital does not exist. Can you name anywhere in the nation where a department of health executive director has signed, or will sign, an affidavit, or will lay their entire career, future on the line, under penalty of going to prison if they’re lying. “We have the records; here they are. I promise you. Let me present them. I will sign an affidavit. I will swear to you we have his original microfilm and hard paper [unintelligible] records here.” That person does not exist.3 Now I gotta ask you, how weird is that? America’s first black president. Nobel Peace Price winner. Two terms. And none of those people exist, and the document is a fake.

OK, so draw your own conclusions, folks. The press conference is coming up soon and it will be revealed to the nation.

.................................................. ..............

View the complete article at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2016/...ss-conference/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X