Where’s the Consular Report of Birth Abroad? -- Obama Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where’s the Consular Report of Birth Abroad? -- Obama Conspiracy Theories

Where’s the Consular Report of Birth Abroad?

Obama Conspiracy Theories

Dr. Conspiracy
    1/10/2016

CAUTION: Site is not Birther friendly!

Excerpt:

The Ted Cruz conspiracy theories heat up, while the constitutional argument simmers, stirred by Donald Trump. My Google alerts feed a steady stream of “natural born citizen” stories about Ted Cruz. Now Cruz has released his mother’s birth certificate. Why would he do that?

His mother was uncontroversially born a US citizen. Previously Cruz released his own birth certificate, showing he was born in Canada. Why is Cruz releasing documents that don’t prove his own citizenship? This all seems like misdirection. It seems more than a little odd (and more than a little suspicious), that the one document Cruz needs to end one of the questions about his presidential eligibility,the Consular Report of Birth Abroad, is the one document he hasn’t released.

The waters are muddied further by the revelation that Cruz’ parents were on a Canadian voter roll in 1974, when only Canadian citizens can vote. This raises questions whether Cruz (born in 1970), was actually born to two Canadian citizens rather one US Citizen and one Cuban, if his mother had renounced her US citizenship to become Canadian prior to the Senator’s birth. Update: It appears that Cruz’ mother was not in Canada long enough to become a Canadian citizen before the Senator was born.

From where I sit, it seems unlikely that Ted Cruz is not a US citizen at birth, and that even if his mother did become a Canadian citizen that she renounced her US citizenship (no matter what the oath says). But the absence of the CRBA suggests to me that Cruz doesn’t have one. That’s a messy place to be when your citizenship is questioned.

.................................................. .......

View the complete post at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2016/...-birth-abroad/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X