Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is My Take on 'art2superpac' -- Attorney Orly Taitz, Defend Our Freedoms F.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is My Take on 'art2superpac' -- Attorney Orly Taitz, Defend Our Freedoms F.

Here is my take on art2superpac

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Orly Taitz, esq.
    1/16/2012

Excerpts:

"Would someone please explain to me what Art2SuperPac does (besides accept donations)? And what are “independent expenditures? ............”

"I got this comment and request for explanation.

Here is my take. During the election you hear about super pacs. For example, people are told to give money to super pacs to fight Obama, however we have seen superpacs being used in doing the dirty job of attacking other Republican candidates.

art2 superpac was organizaed by a woman by name Helen Tansey. This woman claims she is a big supporter of eligibility issue, that she used to be a Democrat, possibly a registered Democrat, but she saw the light and now she is a Republican fighting Obama. I am not so sure this is the case.
    When primaries started, I spent quite some time preparing a 85 page elections challenge for the first state of NH. I paid to fly to NH and argue before to commission. You all saw the video. They disregarded all the evidence and said that because Obama paid $1,000 and filled out the forms, he can be on the ballot. 9 state Representatives joined me and I filed a complaint with the Supreme Court of NH.

This woman, Helen Tansey, sent e-mails to numerous supporters attacking me, saying that it was a fiasco. She was claiming that I need to be replaced as a leader of this movement. Many wrote back to her and told her that she really has the nerve. She never donated 1 cent to my work, she never filed any law suites herself. She was just bad mouthing me.

After she was told to shut up, she started a blog art2superpac. ................

Officially, the goal is to promote understanding that according to Article2 of the constitution Obama is not a natural born citizen, due to his fathers citizenship. Well, we all know this. Why give money to this blogger? But, what I’ve seen, is that lately she started cooperating with a couple of other bloggers. Those couple bloggers are promoting her, it’s like a pac. One of these bloggers in Bob Nelson, who is running a blog ObamaReleaseYourrecords (ORYR). Lately he wrote several highly defamatory articles about me. At the same time he is heavily promoting this art2superpac. This is done on the eve of a legal action in GA, where I am working very hard, bringing witnesses to court, paying for airfare and hotel of several witnesses, flying to HI, trying to get a judge in HI to enforce the subpoena from GA. So, these defamatory articles are hurting my ability to raise funds and fly to different locations and fly witnesses to trial.

I also noticed, that this pac, these 3 bloggers are trying to promote a couple of attorneys, who have limited cases. These attorneys are saying: we are not challenging Obama’s birth certificate, we are not challenging his fraudulently obtained Social Security number. Both attorneys, Marc Hatfield and Van Irion, are saying: we assume that Obama has a valid birth certificate and a valid Social Security number, he is not committing fraud and he was born in this country, we are questioning only one thing: can he run for president, if his father was a foreign national and he had allegiance to other countries.

My case includes everything: I question Obama’s eligibility due to his father’s foreign citizenship, but I am also flying 8 witnesses to trial in GA, telling the judge; not only there is a problem with his fathers citizenship, there is a problem with his forged documents, I am bringing a much stronger case. I am telling the judge, even if you rule in Obama’s favor on the issue of his fathers citizenship, you have to rule in my favor, as Obama also does not have a velid birth certificate and does not have any valid identification papers. Not only he needs to be removed, he needs to be criminally prosecuted. It is time for Watergate 2.

What I am questioning is, who is behind this art2superpac? In whose best interest is it to attack the only attorney who brings the most explosive evidence? In whose interest is it to come up with a gimmick, which is diverting funds from the movement, from the supporters in order to make it impossible for me to succeed?

Make your own conclusions."

View Attorney Taitz' complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30447
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-16-2012, 06:13 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X