No announcement yet.

Rubio & Cruz: The Linguistic & Logical Aspects Of The Term Natural Born Citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubio & Cruz: The Linguistic & Logical Aspects Of The Term Natural Born Citizen

Rubio & Cruz Ineligible And Phonies: The Linguistic & Logical Aspects Of The Term Natural Born Citizen

Birther Report

2/26/2016

Excerpt:

Via Freedom Watch email:

Rubio & Cruz: Ineligible and phonies!

By Larry Klayman
    WND.com
    February 26, 2016

"Friend,

"In last night's debate, America saw firsthand that Donald Trump can't even talk about, let alone do anything about, the dire problems facing our nation.

"Instead he kicked and screamed, tried to bully his opponents and threw up smokescreens to distract from his spotty business record and one-liner 'plans.'

"Donald Trump is a con artist trying to hijack the conservative movement and the Republican Party, and he cannot be our nominee. I need your immediate help to ensure he isn't."

– Marco Rubio email blast of Feb. 26, 2016

Let's be clear. This is not a personal endorsement of Donald Trump. I don't do public endorsements. But I have had enough of the Republican establishment and its phony, ineligible, "anti-establishment" candidates, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. As was written about me a few years ago by Dr. Richard Swier of Red County and Sarasota County, I am credited for being the precursor to the tea party and the first to really rip into and hold legally accountable the political and media establishment for its deceit, hypocrisy and corruption. Indeed this was the title and story of my book, "Whores: Why and How I Came to Fight the Establishment."
    Continue Reading.....http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/rubio-cru...e-and-phonies/

For more information, contact daj142182@gmail.com or (424) 274 2579.

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including comments, at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/02...d-phonies.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X