A reminder to the impatient: '...the truth comes out .. and we go to war.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A reminder to the impatient: '...the truth comes out .. and we go to war.'

A reminder to the impatient: '...the truth comes out .. and we go to war.' (pizzagate)

VOAT

Submitted by 'paulf'
    3/16/2017

Excerpt:

You're frustrated. I'm frustrated. We're all champing at the bit to see some pizzagate indictments, preferably followed by some high-level trials and public executions. Every PIZZAGATE BOMBSHELL COMING NEXT WEEK! story has been a disappointment. But I want to remind us all of the original FBIAnon's words back in July last year: "If we recommend [to prosecute Hillary], we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover, as well as some sensitive details of SAPs which would obliterate national security."

"I will put it to you this way: You have three choices:

A) Turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs, and we go to war. The civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our governent, and a civil war begins. B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of the public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash. C) You do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond."

"There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved."

Note: these are quotes from the original FBIAnon. The insider who's recently been talking to Victuras Libertas may or may not be the real deal - I can't tell because frankly the quality of the information and the predictions haven't been up to par. I could personally come up with something similar given the hundreds of hours I've spent chasing this since August last year, my previous background research in MK-ULTRA and a bit of imagination. But the original FBIAnon who answered questions on 4chan from July to October is the real deal as confirmed by the pre-election information he gave and the control of the FBI Vault Twitter account.

This is not just about child trafficking unfortunately. This is about hundreds of very famous people, including dozens of current and former world leaders, being exposed as the murderous, child-raping filth that they are. This is about treason at the highest levels in the US, in the UK, in NATO. This is about the entire world realizing how much the US meddles in foreign affairs through the CIA Brownstone operations. This is about how much the US population realizes how much the Mossad and GCHQ controls its government through blackmail thanks to the tireless efforts of Jeffrey Epstein.

It's an exceedingly delicate situation. Trump could release information tomorrow that would immediately prompt the British people to drag the Royal Family out of their palaces and burn them at the stake in front of the Tower of London. He could release information over the weekend that would see a third of Congress either commit suicide or hand themselves over to the authorities. He could tweet any one of a thousand pictures that would immediately cause an uprising in any number of countries around the world. He could release information that leads to war with the US or civil war or both. I've been in both. They suck although at least they were local. These would be global.

So be patient and keep digging. Justice is coming - the number of low-level people arrested already should give us hope. But the global pizzagate is inextricably tied up with global stability, whether we like it or not. And that needs a great deal of caution.

View the complete post including comments and links at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1725041
    Last edited by bsteadman; 03-17-2017, 07:40 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X