Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Pizzagate reviews from YELP! of Comet Piiiiiiizzzahhh and Piiiiiing Ponnnnnng..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Pizzagate reviews from YELP! of Comet Piiiiiiizzzahhh and Piiiiiing Ponnnnnng..

Pre Pizzagate reviews from YELP! of Comet Piiiiiiizzzahhh and Piiiiiing Ponnnnnng..

VOAT

Submitted by 'remedy4reality'
    1/2/2017

Excerpt:

YELP! reviews of COMET since PG broke have been 4 or 5 stars and have a contrived vibe and are obviously editied ( many mentioning us 'freaks' working on PG ). So I thought I would share some excerpts from diners who were not so glowing with their reviews and visited prior to the filtering that Yelp is now practicing. https://www.yelp.com/biz/comet-ping-pong-washington

" My fiance and I went here the other night for dinner. I was a little thrown off by the amount of children in the restaurant...I guess my impression was it was more a bar than a restaurant and didn't realize how close to DC suburbia it was. The ping pong area was pretty much all kids so we didn't get a chance to check it out. "

"Every time I've gone, the ping pong area has been infested with children (even fairly late into the evening and then they take the tables down for live music) so I've never gotten to play in all 3 times I've been there. I really wish they'd do something to discourage parents from bringing their kids since it really is more of a bar atmosphere otherwise, and the shows are usually punk rock."

"Additionally, the restaurant seems to have grown grubbier over time. On our last visit (meaning both the most recent - and the last time we plan to eat here), the restrooms were gross - skeevy gas station bathroom level. And it wasn't just the can; the wall next to our table was splattered with dried food and drink."

"I am glad we sat outside because after we ate, we decided to go in to check out the atmosphere and ping pong tables (hopefully try to play a game), but there were children running around EVERYWHERE!! It seemed as though there were 50 children."

" We came to eat here following multiple recommendations and were so disappointed - the pizza is simply not good. The worst we had in DC. "

"The service was horrid. No silverware, no napkins without asking, no refills, and every employee it looked wore whatever they wanted and were all chatting with each other instead if working. I also overheard the person next to me complain about the service."

' Josh was a very rude bar tender. He held hostage hospitable services from the customer - a policy that disgusts me and if indicative of the rest of Comet bar staff I cannot recommend this establishment. Also when I told Josh I'd write this review he said "Fucking do it. Nobody fucking reads Yelp reviews anyways." '

EPILOGUE: Excerpt from Washington Blade article right after fake gunman incident at Comet: http://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/...aid-pedo-ring/ 'Josh Vogelsong, a Comet Ping Pong bartender who performs in drag and books shows at the restaurant as part of its entertainment venue, told Slate.com that he and at least two other drag performers who performed there have received harassing messages, including death threats, on Instagram and other social media from Pizzagate believers. Most of the threats and harassing messages he and the other two drag performers received have been anti-LGBT in nature, he said. One Instagram user called him a “dumb bitch or whatever the fuck you are” and a “fucking tranny.”

View the complete post, including comments and links, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1532877
    B. Steadman
Working...
X