Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I found a connection between the Norway Pedophiles and the Clinton Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I found a connection between the Norway Pedophiles and the Clinton Foundation

I Think I found the connection between the Norway Pedophile Network and the Clinton Foundation via HEAL AFRICA!!! (v/pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by 'DominicTesla'
    12/20/2016

Excerpt:

** NEW UPDATES #4 - MARTY TORREY, MORE ON DAVID STONE, new connection FORGOTTENCHILDREN.NET AT BOTTOM!!! CONNECTION TO NORWEGIAN SHIPPING CONTAINERS, JAMES F BLOM, SIMON STRINGER, DAVE (FLIN)STONE HAWAIIAN CONNECTION **

Clinton replaced the local HEAL Africa Christian group who had a clinic in Africa for women and babies, with a Norwegian team back in 2009 or so. The team was upset with being replaced as you can see in the email link below, and even though it sounds like they were doing a good job, Clinton replaced them with a Norwegians team.

And now this...

.................................................. ....

After the Norway Pedo network got busted, Norway pulled its funding from the Clinton Foundation!

Norway’s ministry of foreign affairs said that it has not renewed pledges it had with the Clinton Foundation which ended in 2015.

“Norway has signed several agreements which aimed to help reduce maternal and child mortality in countries with high mortality burden to ensure progress on the [Millennium Development Goals],” Guri Solberg, the communications adviser for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, told Finansavisen.

They don't specifically mention HEAL AFRICA, but you can surmise by the context that they are referring to the HEAL AFRICA program.

** MAJOR UPDATE: **...........................................

Boom, Here's your man to handle the human trafficking via Norwegian shipping containers: Simon Stringer James F Blom. (I made a mistake and read the emails wrong. Simon Stringer may be a part of this, as I'll detail below, but it's James F Blom who is the man with all the connections and family history in Norwegian shipping containers.)

"...well healed due to long family history in Norwegian shipping companies. Grandfather was pals with Onassis. You get the picture. Has tight linkage in supply chain & IT space(s). Deals in countries like you and I dealt with counties / states. Brilliant, resourceful. Not prone to hyperbole, says he can bring the 'best in the world' to this effort Based on track record , I believe him. For example, CdeBaca recently met with social networking folks in Silicon Valley. Not sure how that went, but Jim is close friends with the guy who handles 'Facebook's' finances and said he can get his attention 'in one phone call'. Social networking piece helpful, but probably a more aggressive 'identify, track, snag, deal with' traffickers required"

HRC,
    As of April 21st Dave Stone's former business partner ( James F. Blom ), and I will establish 'Stone Harbour,LLC' (named for Dave) in Delaware. This will be a nice merger of Dave's and my contacts. Apart from the ongoing vetting of Simon Stringer's multi purpose software, at several levels, I am keen to help in the human trafficking effort."

Am I crazy or is this getting intense? There's a lot here, please anyone with time please help research this.

** UPDATE 2: WTF! **

I just realized DAVE STONE mentioned above is "Dave Flintstone" from the Hawaii connection threads

UPDATE 3: speculative at this point... but disturbing and needs to be looked into for connections...

Now what about Simon Stringer? its an interesting mention in the email above regarding "multi-purpose software, at several levels".

I strongly believe the Simon Stringer they are referring to is this guy:

who is a director and major researcher in Artificial Intelligence and Experimental Psychology.

Get this, they have an Oxford BabyLab:

.................................................. .

What better way to get babies for Experimental Psychology then with the help of an international child trafficking king pin like the Clinton Foundation?

Note: Cdebaca mentioned above is Ambassador Luis Cdebaca, he basically does the ground work, finds the places around the globe where human trafficking is ripe, and provides the intel to HRC as seen here:

.................................................. ......

Then the CF swoops in, in the name of humanitarian efforts or course, like they did in Haiti, proven, as Laura Silsby was convicted, and the email chain shows how they do it with groups like NLCR, just a little backstory in case you're new and think this is crazy:

New Life Children's Refuge (NLCR) run by guess who, Laura Silsby, had a nice little operation where they fly in their NLCR/CVBC teams from Las Vegas, to Haiti. (Yes I know personally about the private air fields in LV). They transport the children, to the Dominican Republic, where they host foreign "adopting families" in a Seaside Villas at Playa Magante for 60-90 days. Bear in mind, they're doing exactly the same thing that was done before but putting a nice veneer on it.

UPDATE 4 -- Marty Torrey

But first a little More on James F Blom, Generation Origin, partnered w Admiral David Stone

Marty Torrey is very close with Clinton you can read here, so much so, that his grandson, who was 10 at the time, Brendan Torrey, gained HRC's undivided attention during a book signing, for several minutes, as she took keen interest in the child...

lets dig into Marty Torrey...

his linkedin: .................................................. .........

scroll down, 3 of his groups have to do with African Development, and he's in some organization called Corporate Council on Africa, interesting, but theres more

he started Captain Consultants LLC in 2003, from what I can gather it has to do with...

.................................................. ......

Acoustic engineering and consulting services, aerial surveying, cargo checkers, marine, and telecom, (thats quite an interesting list of business services which would be quite useful in human trafficking especially with cargo ships)

Marty Torrey is connected to Simon Stringer,

so thats Marty Torrey, Simon Stringer, James F Blom, and Admiral David Stone all connected in some way now with human trafficking and Africa if you're keeping score

Announcement of memorial service for Admiral David M Stone with link for donations instead of flowers to forgottenchildre.net

forgottenchildren.net is no longer around, but there's a lot of stuff archived from the wayback machine, at web.archive.org, that I haven't had time to look through. David Stone was on the Board of Directors for Forgotten Children.

.................................................. ..........

It said "he has special interests in education of young people".

Interestingly, his wife Faith Stone was also on the Board for Forgotten Children. For some strange reason, she was also involved in grass-roots organizations that care for "stray and abandoned animals" both in the United States as well as Italy and Bahrain (thats an Arab monarch in the Persian Gulf between Qatar and Saudi Arabia, wtf, is that a little strange to say the least? Are we actually talking about "stray animals" or something far more sinister?)

Forgotten children participated in 2 virtual shopping services

.................................................. ..........

the rabbit hole goes very deep and in all directions. I feel almost lost at this point but I just keep going on.

View the complete post, including links and comments, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1504227
    B. Steadman
Working...
X