Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pizza location Implicated in Pizzagate.... Orlando, Florida, Anthony's Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pizza location Implicated in Pizzagate.... Orlando, Florida, Anthony's Pizza

**BREAKING** New Pizza location Implicated in Pizzagate.... Orlando, FL Anthony's Pizza (v/pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by: 'ich1baN'
    12/16/2016

Excerpts:

No one has so far found this new Pizza location that is linked directly to Comet. I found it through clicking on people who have commented on that stupid #killroom photo that is empty... this one here that I posted about:

At any rate.... while clicking on Insta user accounts that had some weird occultic and strange photos related to children and pizza (that all happened to be linked to Comet pizza through either a comment or a like or were tagged by Jimmy Comet) I found this user named essentialvoid (a girl) and one of her photos on instagram:

It is titled "Sweet dreams are made of cheese" with magnets of Anthony's Pizza in the pic and then another user named madannaofthewasps comments with 2 milk bottle emojis... milk bottles as in for babies...

Anyways, this warrants further investigation as this means this could be multi-state and no one has to this date made a multi-state connection which means these sick fu*ks are doing this nationally and gives credence to the whole Obama Hotdogs/Pizza flown in from Chicago and using the "proper channels".

Anyways, as you suspect this gets creepier. Anthony's pizza has a FB account and here is one of the photos, a child waitress that looks 7 years old holding a pen and pad titled "Newest Server"..................................

If you click on the person who posted the photo Theresa Bruno, she has a picture on her Facebook page of a 3-eyed witch in a triangle shape with 1 eye at the top (an obvious occultic reference in addition to it being black magic).

The witch is looking up at a quote and it states "Trust me - it's organic and I only used local children" .... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

I thought this would stop in DC but this is literally getting crazier by the second. Please everyone, investigate this new source and see what you come up with and post it here b/c I literally just found out about this 10 mins ago.

View the complete article, including links and comments, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1495810
    B. Steadman
Working...
X