Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback: Still Probable Cause For Investigation Into Obama's Felony Identity Fruad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback: Still Probable Cause For Investigation Into Obama's Felony Identity Fruad

Feedback: Still Probable Cause For Formal Investigation Into Obama's Felony Identity Document Fraud

Birther Report

10/19/2015

Excerpt:

Feedback via Mike Volin (WOBC) listener:

Dr. Conspiracy may or may not be correct in his "opinion" that the race of the father was merely self-identified. In my ‘opinion’, he is in denial of the limits of his own knowledge and experience and seems to rule out rational thought. In my 65 years of existence, I've learned that even my own beliefs, based on my professional and life experiences, are not always fact or reality.

The "Hospitals’ and Physicians’ Handbook on Birth Registration and Fetal Death Reporting" by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, October 1987 (first edition) notes the following:

At the bottom of page 2, The State health department: "The State health department [referring to each state's governing body] administers the birth registration and fetal death reporting system under the laws and regulations of the State." As yet, I have not been able to locate any laws and regulations for HI other than what was presented by Alvin T. Onaka, with regard to the collection and use of race and ethnic data, in 2002.*

On page 18, there are instructions for reporting the race of the mother and father in boxes 26a and 26b. "RACE--American Indian, Black, White, etc." "Enter the race of the mother and of the father as obtained from the parent(s) or other informant." "These items are used to determine the race of the child. Information on race is essential in producing data for minority groups. It is used to study racial variations in childbearing, access to health care, and pregnancy outcomes (infant mortality and birth weight). Race is an important variable in planning for and evaluating the effectiveness of health programs and in preparing population estimates."

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/hb_birth.pdf

*In 2002, Alvin T. Onaka produced a Power Point presentation titled "THE COLLECTION AND USE OF RACE AND ETHNIC DATA IN HAWAI'I. In this presentation he identifies specific race categories on page 4 as follows: Asian, White, Native Hawaiian or OPI, Black, Aian and Other (African not listed) and, again, on page 18: White, Black, AIAN, Hawaiian, Samoan/Tongan, etc. [African not listed]. See Attachment

This would be in compliance with the 'VITAL STATISTICS OF THE UNITED STATES, 1961, VOLUME 1--NATALITY, Section 5, page 7, Race and color: Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsus/vsus_1961_1.pdf

If the mother declared that the father was African and, if it was so important to be as precise as possible in reporting the race of the mother and father for statistical reporting purposes, why wouldn't the hospital/physician query the mother as to the actual 'race' and make the correct notation?

Despite what Dr. Conspiracy thinks or believes, based on all of the questionable facts in the case laid out by the Cold Case Posse (and so many others), there is still probable cause for a formal investigation.

[...] #### [name redacted]

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/10...cause-for.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X