No announcement yet.

Must Hear: CSU Criminology Professor Dissects Obama's Manufactured Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Hear: CSU Criminology Professor Dissects Obama's Manufactured Background

Must Hear: CSU Criminology Professor Dissects Obama's Manufactured Background

Birther Report

1/25/2014

Excerpt:

CSU Criminology Professor Jason Kissner Dissects Obama's Manufactured Background

Associate professor of criminology at California State University appeared on Peter Boyles' radio show to discuss his recent report on Obama's mysterious Indonesian name Soebarkah first reported about here.

FULL AUDIO ...:
    ( Full Audio via KNUS. Part One. Part Two. )

BITES FROM SEGMENT ONE:

"I find it a little bit unsettling that the mainstream media simply refused to probe even fundamental subject matter about this guy [Obama]" - Dr. Jason Kissner, Associate Professor of Criminology at California State University.

What we don't know about Obama is obviously extensive; even fundamental questions have not been answered. ... What we do know about Obama is very unsettling. - Dr. Jason Kissner

Beyond question he's [Obama] been manufactured, beyond question! I don't see how a reasonable person could come to any other conclusion. - Dr. Jason Kissner, Associate Professor of Criminology at California State University.

BITES FROM SEGMENT TWO:

Obama-Mama Ann Soetoro (deceased),
    HDOH Director Loretta Fuddy (deceased),
    Barack Obama Birth Certificate (forged)

I do think he [Obama] was born in Hawaii. However, I think that what you saw with that certificate of live birth stuff is a premeditated attempt at subterfuge to distract from what still at that time could conceivably have become a very very live issue; which is the issue of whether he was in fact adopted or whether he does in fact hold dual citizenship as an Indonesian.... I think that passport renewal application is pretty compelling evidence in that regard.
    - Dr. Jason Kissner, Associate Professor of Criminology at California State University.

She's [Loretta Fuddy] associated with this Subud cult which was rooted in Indonesia and subsequently spread to places like Hawaii in the 1960's, and interestingly enough, it's also tied to Chicago.... ... Three locations that have been connected to Obama's life, clearly, in a very pronounced way. Then you find that Ann Soetoro also has connections with this cult.... ... Intriguing to find that the person who presided over the custody of his birth certificate meets her demise in this plane crash. That also links up with Ann Soetoro being in the same cult as the person who ended up having custody over the birth certificate just strikes me as a bizarre coincidence.
    - Dr. Jason Kissner, Associate Professor of Criminology at California State University.

Peter Boyles: These are not coinkidinks... They can't be. There are too many!

Much more in the full interview...

Peter Boyles' Website: www.710knus.com/peterboyles

Welcome Back Boyles!

@Dr. Kissner: If Sr. is Obama's real dad then he's a dual-citizen... His campaign admits that much...

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01...ackground.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X