No announcement yet.

SOTU Video: Barry Obama Forgot He Was Born In Hawaii And Raised In Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOTU Video: Barry Obama Forgot He Was Born In Hawaii And Raised In Indonesia

SOTU Video: Barry Obama Forgot He Was Born In Hawaii And Raised In Indonesia

Birther Report

1/21/2015

Excerpt:

From last night's Obama State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress ...

VIDEO ... :
    ( Video via Fox News. )

Partial transcript:

You know, just over a decade ago, I gave a speech in Boston where I said there wasn’t a liberal America, or a conservative America; a black America or a white America, but a United States of America.

I said this because I had seen it in my own life, in a nation that gave someone like me a chance; because I grew up in Hawaii, a melting pot of races and customs; because I made Illinois my home, a state of small towns, rich farmland, and one of the world’s great cities; a microcosm of the country where Democrats and Republicans and Independents, good people of every ethnicity and every faith, share certain bedrock values.

Over the past six years, the pundits have pointed out more than once that my presidency hasn’t delivered on this vision. How ironic, they say, that our politics seems more divided than ever. It’s held up as proof not just of my own flaws, of which there are many, but also as proof that the vision itself is misguided, naive, that there are too many people in this town who actually benefit from partisanship and gridlock for us to ever do anything about it.

I know how tempting such cynicism may be. But I still think the cynics are wrong. [...]

I guess it's understandable he forgot where he was born being his birthplace has changed over time ...

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/01...ot-he-was.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X