Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shock: Fmr Breitbart Journo Did Extensive DNA Research; Will Destroy Obama’s Legacy!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock: Fmr Breitbart Journo Did Extensive DNA Research; Will Destroy Obama’s Legacy!?

Shock: Fmr Breitbart Journo Did Extensive DNA Research; Will Destroy Obama’s Legacy!?

Birther Report

5/21/2014

Excerpt:

Another update on the Breitbart News Network Obama ID fraud cover-up scandal. As reported here some Obots started probing investigative journalist Charles C Johnson about the claims BNN refused to publish his Obama findings. It was reported here that Johnson was hired by Andrew Breitbart to debunk the Birther issue.

Dr. Orly Taitz reports: Update 3 the reason Writer Charles C. Johnson is not talking now, is because he is writing a book and preparing to launch a website

A number of Obama operatives where questioning, why Writer Charles C. Johnson is not talking to a wider audience about Obama’s bogus IDs.

Johnson sent a short tweet to someone:

Charles C. Johnson ‏@ChuckCJohnson 2h
    @CrushTheCFR @jkryn @HGTomato When I have something to announce, I’ll announce

The reason Johnson is not talking now, is because he is writing a book and he stated at the same meeting at the Riviera Country Club that this book will destroy Obama’s legacy and what we know about Obama. He also stated that he is also preparing to launch a web site together with the filmmaker Joel Gilbert. Gilbert is the producer and director of the movie “Dreams from my REAL Father”, where he claims that devout communist and writer of some perverted sexual memoirs, Frank Marshall Davis, is Obama’s biological father.

As a matter of fact at the same meeting Johnson stated that he also did extensive DNA research. He claimed that he found that dark pigmentation spots that can be seen on Frank Marshall Davis’s face and Obama’s face, is a genetic trait seen in the Western Africa and not seen in Kenya, where Obama Sr. resided.

Attorney Orly Taitz is not a proponent of this theory, she never did this research and she heard about this genetic research for the first time during a lecture given by Charles C. Johnson to Republican women at the Riviera Country club in Pacific Palisades. Taitz does not know when exactly the book is scheduled to be released, but her understanding that the format will be similar to the book “Why Coolidge Matters”. [.] Dr. Orly Taitz.

Birther Report: Dr. Taitz left out some of Charles C Johnson's tweet posted in her press release, full tweet reads;

Johnson has been battling a couple Obots on Twitter attempting to Alinsky him into denouncing the issue...

My advice to Johnson:

Johnson's reply:

@CharlesCJohnson:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/05...ourno-did.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X