Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's March 1st Press Conference! Mention of Obama's Kenyan Birth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Joe Arpaio's March 1st Press Conference! Mention of Obama's Kenyan Birth?

I wish to call everyone's attention to the following quote by 'Seizethecarp' in the thread titled, 'Obama's Kenyan Pal Target of Tell-All Book -- Free Republic Thread' The thread is posted in the 'Recent News Related to Obama's POTUS Eligibility Issues' forum.

"I have speculated that Corsi and Arpaio might have found a witness from Kenya who could make the HI BC authentication moot by having proof that Barry was born in Kenya and that the delay in announcing the Posse findings depended on getting that witness safely out of Kenya and into the US.

Miguna fills the bill! I am hoping that he is on US soil, as his life would be in danger in Kenya. The best insurance policy for Miguna is to ask for the same US “asylum” granted Barry's aunt and uncle and go public with his knowledge of Barry's origins in Kenya as his best defense against getting “taken out.”

I am anxiously awaiting Sheriff Joe Arpaio's March 1st press conference and hope that he will include some mention of Obama's birth in Kenya, and perhaps use the testimony of Miguna in doing so!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 02-24-2012, 12:38 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X