The foregoing Hospital Birth Certificate was issued by The Cyril and Julia C. Johnson Memorial Hospital in the year 1933. Is it a real hospital? There is not presently a hospital operating anywhere in the United States by that name.
The Cyril and Julia C. Johnson Memorial Hospital first opened its doors in 1912. The hospital was located on East Street in the borough of Stafford Springs, Connecticut. The borough should not be confused with the town of Stafford because back then the two had not yet consolidated (occurred in 1992) to become just the town of Stafford. A picture of the hospital from what I believe may be circa the creation of the hospital is attached directly below:
At some point, possibly (I don’t know) in the 1980s, and due perhaps (I don’t know) to a late 1970s civil case styled The Cyril and Julia C. Johnson Memorial Hospital vs National Labor Relations Board, the hospital changed names and became known as the Johnson Memorial Hospital aka Johnson Memorial Medical Center. Moreover, in 1975 the hospital relocated to a new building at a new location, i.e., Route 190 in
the town of Stafford Springs ( although often still listed as Stafford Springs even though Stafford Springs became part of the town of Stafford in 1992 and is now more of a hamlet/section/neighborhood within the town of Stafford).
All of the above sort of reminds me of the confusion that once (and often still does) surrounded the name and location of Barack Hussein Obama II’s birth hospital, i.e., Coast Province General Hospital (CPGH), Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya. Was the hospital located in Kenya or Zanzibar and was Coast Province a province yet and if not how could the hospital be named for a province that did not yet exist? Additionally, what of the seemingly strange and often elusive entity known as the Protectorate of Kenya? Or was it the Colony of Kenya? What was the difference?
I hope little baby Savilla Arlene Turgeon did not grow up to one day find herself confronted by skeptics who indicated that her birth certificate was a forgery on grounds that the named hospital did not exist and that even if it did exist it was located in an place that did not exist and even if it exists now there appears to be two different names in simultaneous use for the same hospital and also two different names in simultaneous use for the current location of the hospital and some segment of the skeptics will continue to indicate a forgery depending of which name of the hospital and its geographical location that they choose to subscribe to.
Skeptics of Barack Obama’s CPGH Kenyan birth certificate often indicate that the inked footprint affixed to the document is too large to be that of a newborn baby.
How do they know that? Why do they not cite an official source? Furthermore, and even if they did cite an official source, who is to say that all babies are born with feet measuring between this number (?) of inches and this number (?) of inches?
It appears that babies have been born (and survived) not weighing even a single pound. Would their feet measurements fall within the norm? Moreover, it appears that babies have been born (and survived) weighing nearly 30 (nearly thirty) pounds. Would their feet measurements fall within the norm? Lastly, are all average sized newborn babies born with average sized feet; and would an ‘average size’ baby in China, the Philippines, Kenya, Uganda, the Congo, Holland and the USA be determined by the same unit of ‘average’ and how about their feet size?
For the record, I don’t believe that the size of Barack Obama’s baby footprint, which is affixed to his CPGH Kenyan birth certificate, falls anywhere outside of what is normal or average for a newborn baby.
I also would like to know how anyone, aside from my myself and a limited number of other individuals (e.g., Bruce Steadman and attorney Mario Apuzzo) who have had the opportunity and time to physically examine the document, would even know the real size of the inked footprint affixed to Barack Obama’s CPGH Kenyan birth certificate. You can’t logically and reasonably anticipate or expect to get an accurate measurement by measuring an online PDF or JPEG image.
Below please find the first-ever published official measurement of Barack Hussein Obama II’s inked footprint (as a newborn):
Barack Obama’s right inked footprint (as a newborn) is approximately 2-15/16 inches in length.
Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s left inked footprint (as a newborn) is approximately 2-15/16 inches in length, the same as Obama’s right inked footprint.
Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s right inked footprint (as a newborn) is approximately 3-3/16 inches in length, 1/4 inch longer than Obama’s right inked footprint.
Note: How can Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s right foot be approximately 1/4 inch long than her left foot? Other than that a person’s feet are not always the same exact size my assessment would be either of the following:
1. Her right inked footprint is ‘smudged’ to a higher degree than her left inked footprint is which gives the appearance of a larger inked area of footprint.
2. Her left inked footprint was not adequately or wholly affixed to the document. We see evidence of this in that, unlike her right inked footprint, the left is missing a large portion of its toes. It is also possible that her full left heel may not have wholly affixed to the document, sort of like if you inked your pointer finger (even if it was heavily inked) but did not fully affix it to your document you’d only get a print of the center of your pointer finger.
Barack’s footprint and Savilla’s footprints all appear to be heavily inked which may (possibly) cause distortion in appearance of length.
Conclusion: Barack’s inked footprint is not longer than either of Savilla’s inked footprints. Moreover, Savilla’s right inked footprint appears to be approximately 1/4 inch longer than Barack’s right inked footprint.
Below please find additional compelling evidence taken from Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s Hospital Birth Certificate issued by The Cyril and Julia C. Johnson Memorial Hospital in Stafford Springs, Connecticut in the year 1933:
1. Dr Conspiracy aka Kevin Wayne Davidson, has indicated the following regarding Obama’s CPGH Kenyan birth certificate: “The certificate bears the seal of the hospital. A seal signifies a certified copy. Generally hospitals don’t issue certified copies, jurisdictions do. The seal should be that of the government of Kenya (or the district), not the hospital.”
Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s hospital birth certificate bears the same sort of raised embossed seal of the hospital. Is Savilla’s birth certificate not authentic because it bears a raised embossed of the hospital rather than the seal of the government of Connecticut?
2. Attorney Loren Collins of Georgia has indicated the following regarding Obama’s CPGH Kenyan birth certificate: “There are some aspects of the document I find odd and curious (e.g., the lack of a birthday for Barack Sr.; the complete lack of a residence line for the father; ), but nothing that I can firmly state is hard evidence that it’s a fake. But one feature stands out to me as the strongest evidence of fakery: the seal. Not only is it not a government seal for either Kenya or Mombasa, but it’s terribly generic. It just says “SEAL” in the center, as though it was a bottom-level embossed sealmaker, bought from an office supplies dealer for about $25.”
Here is the seal on Savilla’s Connecticut hospital birth certificate adjacent Barack’s Kenyan hospital birth certificate:
I don’t see any significant difference at all between the seals attached above. In the outer ring they both list the name of the hospital, nothing more. In the inner ring they both list the hospital’s geographical location. Barack’s lists ‘MOMBASA KENYA’. Savilla’s lists ‘STAFFORD SPRINGS CONN.’
The only difference is that the center of Barack’s seal says ‘SEAL’ while the center of Savilla’s seal says ‘INCORPORATED 1912′ and also a ‘.’ (i.e., a period mark) in the very middle of the seal.
Furthermore, and in terms of “generic”, I don’t see a significant or atypical difference between the word SEAL and the word-year-period INCORPORATED 1912 .
3. Dr Conspiracy aka Kevin Wayne Davidson, has indicated the following regarding Obama’s CPGH Kenyan birth certificate: “I also find very suspicious that the signature has the pre-printed title “Supervisor of Obstetrics” when there are all sorts of conditions with (sic) someone else might sign the form. In pretty much any real form, the title of the signer is a blank to fill in. For example, an example from South Australia has a blank to fill in.”
Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s hospital birth certificate specifically requests the signature of the “Superintendent” rather than being left blank to be filled in with the title of the signer as Dr Conspiracy indicated that it should be. Is Savilla’s birth certificate not authentic because it requests the signature of the Superintendent rather than being left blank for the title be entered by the signer?
4. Dr Conspiracy aka Kevin Wayne Davidson, has indicated the following regarding Obama’s CPGH Kenyan birth certificate: “On the one hand it purports to be issued by the hospital, signed by a hospital-titled person, and lacks legal attributes such as the parent’s signature and adds a baby footprint. On the other hand it purports to be a legal document, having a certificate number, a seal, and to have been “issued” this year, attributes of a “certified copy.” But a certified copy of a souvenir makes no sense, and the document presented seems neither fish nor fowl.”
Its seems that Dr Conspiracy is indicating that a hospital birth certificate would not contain all of the above referenced attributes.
Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s hospital birth certificate contains each of the above referenced attributes (issued by hospital, signed by hospital-titled person, lacks parent’s signatures, adds baby footprint, has a seal, has been issued in 1933) and states, “This Certifies that Savilla Arlene Turgeon was born in The Cyril and Julia C. Johnson Memorial Hospital on the 6th day of August A.D. 1933. In Witness Whereof the said Hospital has caused this Certificate to be signed by its duly authorized officer and its Corporate Seal to be hereunto affixed.”
Savilla’s hospital birth certificate even contains a certificate number (9364) which Dr Conspiracy indicates should not exist on such a document:
5. I note here for the record that Savilla Arlene Turgeon’s hospital birth certificate and Barack Hussein Obama II’s hospital birth certificate both contain printing identification data/numbers. I have combined crops of each into a single image below:
In closing I want to point out, regretfully, that while I was able to verify the identity of our friend Savilla Arlene Turgeon I also ascertained that she passed away on June 1st, 1999.
Savilla’s obituary was published in the June 3rd, 1999 edition of the Hartford Courant newspaper:
“Savilla (Turgeon) Wright, 65, of Longview Drive, Enfield, died Tuesday, (June 1, 1999) at home. Born in Stafford, she was a resident of the Hazardville section of Enfield all her life. She was employed by Hamilton Standard and Pratt & Whitney as an administrative assistant, a division of U.T.C. for many years before her retirement. Savilla was a member of the Hazardville United Methodist Church, and was a graduate of Enfield High School. She leaves her mother, Arlene (Pierson) Turgeon Van Kleeck of Enfield; a sister, Pauline and her husband Raleigh Brown, Jr. of Enfield; a nephew and his wife, David A. and Deborah Brown of Glastonbury; a niece and her husband, Cynthia and Michael Gogulski of Westfield; a great-niece, Allison Brown; and a great-nephew, Andrew Gogulski. The funeral will be Friday at 11:30 a.m. at the Leete-Stevens Enfield Chapels, 61 South Road, followed by burial in West Cemetery, Somers. The family will receive friends at the Leete-Stevens Enfield Chapels on Friday from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Donations in Savilla’s name may be made to the Hazardville United Methodist Church, 330 Hazard”
I’ve found that when I write reports which heavily reference authentic and tangible birth/identity documents I’m often subsequently contacted, sometimes privately and sometimes via a comment here on the blog, by the person(s) listed on the documents or by family or friends of those listed on the documents.
If family members of Savilla happen to stumble upon this particular WOBIK blog report and would like to have Savilla’s tangible hospital birth certificate I will gladly and enthusiastically mail it to them.
Please exercise your free speech in the comments section below. There are no stipulations of political correctness on this blog. Speak your mind, give us your thoughts, both objective and subjective. Share your ideas, hunches, inklings or your expertise. Please provide recommendation and corrections if you spot errors in fact within the blog report. Lastly, remember that posting a comment is much like casting a vote, so please do so.