Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which name spelling is correct? -- Dr. 'Helton' Maganga or Dr. 'Heltan' Maganga?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which name spelling is correct? -- Dr. 'Helton' Maganga or Dr. 'Heltan' Maganga?

The ‘correct’ spelling for the first name of the Hospital Chief Administrator ‘identified’ as having certified the copy of the ‘Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’, has been a subject of great controversy and discussion.

Articles and references available in the literature show that the doctor has been identified alternatively as either ‘Helton’ Maganga or ‘Heltan’ Maganga. As a result, a case can be easily made that BOTH spellings for Dr. Maganga’s first name are correct. Many valid examples in the literature can be found for both name spellings.

Consider just the following two excerpted articles, both written in June 2009:

'Helton' Maganga

KENYA: Acute watery diarrhoea kills eight in Coast Province

IRIN

6/18/2009

"We are still receiving more patients from various parts of the province who have been diagnosed with the ailment. However, we are doing everything possible to provide the necessary treatment needed," Helton Maganga, chief administrator at the Coast Provincial General Hospital, the largest referral hospital in the province, told IRIN on 18 June."

(bold and underline emphasis added)

Article Link: http://www.irinnews.org/Report/84901...Coast-Province

'Heltan' Maganga

More Die In Kenya Cholera Outbreak

Breaking News Kenya

Alphonce Oladipoh
    6/19/2009

“… speaking to a local radio station in Mombasa, Radio Salaam, the Coast Provincial General Hospital chief administrator, Dr. Heltan Maganga, termed dirty water and sanitation as the cause of the outbreak.”

(bold and underline emphasis added)

Article Link: http://www.breakingnewskenya.com/200...lera-outbreak/

It is totally irrational to attempt to discredit the CPGH BC due to the name spelling of the Chief Administrator, Dr. Helton (Heltan) Maganga, who is recorded as certifying the copy of the BC obtained by Lucas Smith on February 19, 2009.

One certainly does not need to travel to Kenya to find variations in name spellings for individuals. For example, many people right here in the USA, formally named ‘William’ at birth, often choose to call themselves at various times in their lives either, Will, Willie, Willy, Bill or Billy. Former President John F. Kennedy, was often referred to by his alternative first name ‘Jack’.

The article, titled “Gaddafi? Kadafi? Qaddafi? What’s The Correct Spelling?”, which is excerpted below, demonstrates conclusively the wide variation in name spelling that can occur, especially in foreign cultures. The article was written by Eoin O’Carroll and posted 2/22/2011 in the 'Christian Science Monitor'.

Article Link: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2011/...rrect-spelling

Excerpt:

“Each time Libya appears in the news, scores of newspaper editors go bananas. Once possessed of faculties that could detect a breaking story as readily as a dangling participle, these poor souls are now reduced to a jabbering stupor, as though they had gazed into the tentacled maw of Cthulhu himself.”

“Blame it on the name of the country’s head of state, Colonel Gaddafi. Wait, no, that’s Kaddafi.
    Or maybe it’s Qadhafi. …”

“Part of the problem here is that there’s no universally accepted authority for transliterating Arabic names. Normally, news outlets will just go with whatever spelling the subject prefers, but this particular subject hasn’t settled on a single Roman orthography for his name.”

“Instead, Libya’s Brother Leader lets a hundred flowers bloom. The banner at the top of his official website spells it, “AL Gathafi.” But if you go deeper into the site, you’ll see it variously rendered as “Al Qaddafi,” “Algathafi,” and “Al-Gathafi.”

“And that’s just the surname. Variations on his given name include Muammar, Moammar, Mu’ammar, and Moamar, and many others. Once you’ve settled on how to spell his first and last names, you then have to decide whether you want to add the Arabic prefix “al-” before his last name. Which can also be spelled “el-.” And then you have to decide whether the prefix should be capitalized. “

ABC News – which spells it "Moammar Gaddafi" – has posted a list of 112 variations on the English spelling of the Libyan strongman's name

(bold emphasis added)

The authentic ‘Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’ can not rationally be discredited due to the spelling of Chief Hospital Administrator, Dr. Helton (Heltan) Maganga’s first name.
    Last edited by bsteadman; 04-16-2012, 03:09 PM.
    B. Steadman

Lucas Daniel Smith posted the following four articles on his blog, which are referenced under the category - 'Helton Maganga / Heltan Maganga'

Helton/Heltan Maganga 2009 ink stamp on Barack Obama’s 1961 CPGH Kenyan certificate of birth.-- Posted on July 11, 2011: http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...cate-of-birth/

Doctor Merry/Mary Othigo and two hospitals in Mombasa, Kenya: Aga Khan Hospital and Coast Province General Hospital. -- Posted on July 25, 2011: http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...eral-hospital/

Whats this about Lucas Smith meeting with Merry/Mary Othigo at CPGH back in February, 2009? -- Posted on July 25, 2011: http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...february-2009/

Dr Merry/Mary Othigo on bribes at the Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya. September, 2008. -- Posted on August 24, 2011: http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...eptember-2008/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 04-16-2012, 03:06 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Dr. “Heltan Maganga” joined Facebook on August 31, 2009?

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
      4/2/2013

Excerpt:

On August 22, 2009 I went public with the first-ever online video/image of Barack Hussein Obama II’s Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, Certificate of Birth:

Up until that point in time the public did not know that Dr. ‘Helton Maganga” was listed on Barack Obama’s Kenyan certificate of birth.

Skeptics have indicated that Dr. Maganga’s first name is spelled HELTAN and not HELTON.

Nine (9) days after the public learned that Dr. “Helton Maganga” was listed on the Barack Obama’s Kenyan certificate of birth a Facebook account was opened by “Heltan Maganga”:

“Heltan Maganga” joined Facebook on August 31st, 2009 .... I find it to be significant, atypical and exceedingly suspicious that “Heltan” joined up for Facebook just shortly after the world learned that ‘Helton” was listed on Barack’s Kenyan birth certificate. -
      (bold emphasis added in the above two paragraphs)

Nonetheless, such an oddity alone, by itself, might not suffice as evidence of craftiness and trickery.

I have been monitoring “Heltan Maganga” on Facebook for three (3) years now. One of the ranking idiosyncrasies of the account is that “Heltan” has never changed his profile picture. It appears that “Heltan” has used the same profile picture for approximately three and a half (3 1/2) years now.

Aside from his profile picture there are no public pictures on the account nor are his friends, if he has any, listed for public view.

Over the years I have attempted to friend “Heltan Maganga” while using a slew of incognito facebook accounts which include, though are not limited to, fictive doctors, wealthy & friendly white European woman, slinky and kissable young Kenyan women and beautiful black American women, a religious organization from Uganda and even a dog breeder from Sweden (English is common in Sweden). “Heltan Maganga” has yet to accept any of the friend requests. -
      (bold emphasis added in two places above)

Using the same slew of incognito facebook accounts I have sent a number private messages to “Heltan Maganga”. He does sometimes reply, usually after a great deal of time has passed. For example, I once sent a very detailed and private message spelling out how I was doctor and how I was at one point in the Army and how I had previously worked in other countries within Africa and how and why I now wanted to volunteer my services at hospitals in Kenya.

Three weeks later I received a wholly generic sounding reply from “Heltan Maganga” which consisted of just several words which stated something to the effect that he was sorry that he had not viewed his mail until now
      - (bold emphasis added)

View the complete post at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...ugust-31-2009/
      B. Steadman

Comment

The Chief Administrator of the CPGH who immediately preceded Dr. Helton (Heltan) Maganga in that position, has been recorded at various times using THREE different spellings for her first name!

Mary Othigo, Marry Othigo & Merry Othigo listed in THE MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND DENTISTS ACT (Cap. 253).

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
        4/3/2013

Excerpts:

Skeptics have indicated that the true, correct of official spelling Dr. Othigo’s first name is Merry (Merry Othigo).

Dr. Othigo once served as Chief Administrator (2007 thru 2009) of the Coast Province General Hospital and before that as the hospital’s Deputy Chief Administrator (2007).

I met Dr. Othigo on the 19th day of February 2009 while I was physically present at the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. I didn’t know who she was (i.e., what her name was) until some point in 2011 when I stumbled upon an online pool of old and new photographs of a woman who I recognized to be the hospital administrator who I meet and spoke with back in February of 2009.

Skeptics like to cite Kenya’s online MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND DENTISTS ACT (Cap. 253) which, at some point in time and including 07.24.2011 when I took the screenshot which is attached below, listed the spelling of Dr. Othigo’s first name as MERRY (Merry Jennifer Othigo):

Kenya’s MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND DENTISTS ACT (Cap. 253) has, in the past, listed (inconsistent) and contrariant spellings of Dr. Othigo’s first name. We’ve seen the MERRY spelling ...and I now enthusiastically and affably introduce MARRY and MARY which are ...
        (shown in original post) for review:

MARRY Jennifer Othigo. May 31, 1990:

MARY Jennifer Oteino Othigo. June 3, 1988:

How do we know which spelling is true, correct or accurate when there are at least three (3) spellings listed in THE MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND DENTISTS ACT (Cap. 253)?

1. Merry Jennifer Othigo.
        2. Marry Jennifer Othigo.
        3. Mary Jennifer Oteino Othigo.

In light of the fact that we now know of three (3) variant spellings of Dr. Othigo’s first name having been listed in Kenya’s MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND DENTISTS ACT (Cap. 253) I do not see how any levelheaded, objective and conscientious minded person could even consider ... continuing to cite Kenya’s MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND DENTISTS ACT (Cap. 253) as evidence of the true, correct or accurate spelling of Dr. Maganga’s first name.
        - (bold and color emphasis added)

View the complete post at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...s-act-cap-253/
        B. Steadman

Comment

Dr. Helton Maganga was listed on page 21 of the pdf document identified below as a participant (#15) at the following conference as shown in the image:

View the complete document at:

SEXUAL AND GENDER BASED VIOLENCE:
          FIRST ANNUAL COAST POLICY CONFERENCE
          10TH DECEMBER 2009
          WHITE SANDS HOTEL
          MOMBASA, KENYA
          Report on Conference Proceedings

B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
          X