No announcement yet.

TPATH Takes a Stand - The Good, the bad, the worst, the best -- Dwight Kehoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPATH Takes a Stand - The Good, the bad, the worst, the best -- Dwight Kehoe

TPATH Takes a Stand - The Good, the bad, the worst, the best

TPATH

Dwight Kehoe
    2/8/2016

Excerpts:

February 8, 2016 The Republican Presidential Primary season has been in full swing now for well over eight months. During that time we watched and evaluated each of the candidates as they lined up like dominoes in preparation for their eventual toppling by the leftist media.

THE BEST:

Mr. Donald Trump, the first and most important thing about him is he is not a politician, he is not loved nor liked by the GOP establishment, the media, or the Democratic Party. Trump is not just disliked by these people, he is feared. If there was no other reason than that to vote for him, he would get my vote. But there is more, much more.

1.Trump has made many enemies over the years because of his ability to outmaneuver his adversaries. He has been described by those competitors as aggressive and brutal. Not one of them however has said that they had ever been lied to or cheated by him.

2.Some have said Donald’s word was better than a written contract with anyone else.

3.He saw the sorry pathetic group of people who declared they were entering the primary and he realized that America could not survive more of the same.

4.He decided to run for President at a great loss of personal wealth and enormous danger to both him and his family. He did this not for any reason except he feared where our country was being taken.

There may be, in some people’s mind, many reasons to not support Trump. Some might say he’s arrogant, some might think he can’t do what he promises, some might not like his bluster or his tone. If those issues are deemed valid and if in fact they are the only reasons for not supporting him and enough voters feel that way, America is destined to the cycle of perpetual cronyism as there will never be accepted, a man with the abilities needed to end it.

Then there will be those who, whether they care to admit it to themselves or not, are simply jealous of what Trump has done. Jealous of his financial success, jealous of his social success and jealous of his rise in the political arena in such a very small time. Those people know who they are. Those attitudes mostly dominate the Democratic Party where envy and jealousy are mandatory traits. Thankfully, a very small number of people who call themselves conservatives, harbor such thoughts.

The reason he is hated and feared is really quite simple. He has promised his supporters during his rallies to end corruption, find those who are doing it and put them in jail, he has promised to find and stamp out waste. Trump looks into the camera and thereby the eyes of his followers and swears he will do this. Some of you reading this may not be sure, but the establishment is made up of true believers. That my friends, is why all of them have aligned against him. He must be stopped. Trump understands the danger he is placing himself in. Trump has nothing to gain financially and much to lose running for President. His losses will be America’s gain. All we need to do is help him, help us.

Others who do not like Trump, will find themselves putting labels on him, believing what his enemies suggest he is or will do, all without any proof or reason except that it fits with their dislike of him. That of course is how politics works. And for sure it will always be so.

Some of the things I hear is that Trump is not conservative. There is no real description of just exactly what that means. But what I do know is that every politician I have supported over the years, who had called himself a conservative, has gone to Washington and left his political dictionary home.

It is my belief that none, not one of the people running for the Presidency will change anything, will confront or the villains and battle the crooks. None that is except Trump. He may not be able to do what he has promised but three things are certain. He believes he can, he will try and not one of the others will.

TPATH is supporting Donald Trump and I believe he is the only answer to the mess this country is in because of both parties. God help and protect Donald Trump. If we lose him, it’s doubtful our country will survive long enough for another to arrive.

View the complete post at:

http://www.tpath.org/tpath-takes-a-stand.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X