Krampus Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krampus Night

As Europe and many other places around the globe (e.g., Australia and somewhat in the US) are experiencing difficult issues with respect to religions like Islam and problems like pitting Muslims vs Christians it's important to remember that Christianity is not an indigenous European religion.

Native religious beliefs and cultural activities in Europe were reformatted to fit with Christianity in order to convert Europeans to Christianity.

While many modern day Europeans are aware of this fact most Americans are categorically clueless and unaware.

Moreover, all the white Christians I've personally ever met in the US seem to think that being Christian is part of being white.

It wasn't until recent times that Christianity has started to become a tamed and moderate religion. So, in a way, Christianity has progressed (mostly forced to do so by laws created by man).

So what do we now do about the untamed (and growing in numbers) religions like Islam who are, perhaps, 'conquering' western Europe, Australia and the USA?

Should we pit Christians vs Muslims? I don't think so. That doesn't make much sense. The only important contemporary difference between the the two is that Christianity has been been tamed (in most places) by laws to greater degree than has Islam.

White Americans who believe that they themselves are somewhat inherently Christian (white = Christians) are fools.

If we really want to get in touch with our white European roots I suggest learning more about characters like (though certainly not limited to!) Krampus who (much like the Easter Bunny or Eostre, the goddess of dawn or spring and perhaps fertility), is part of the pre-Christian pagan traditions in Europe which have survived and haven't been lost to time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

Comment

Btw - I was NOT suggesting that we tolerate these untamed religions (e.g., Islam).

Only that we think logically and find some appropriate method of dealing with problem of these untamed, wild and violent religions (e.g., Islam) which are attempting to undo decades (or centuries in some aspects) of progress which has been made by taming other religions which were also once mainly untamed, wild and violent (e.g., Christianity).

If anyone has any logical suggestions please let us know.

Please no zealot talk about Jesus, Bible, holy ghost, trinity, etc. No Christian vs Muslim talk.

Comment

Working...
      X