Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump: Stacked Debate Crowd Shows How Broken The System Is; "They Gave Me 20 Tickets"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: Stacked Debate Crowd Shows How Broken The System Is; "They Gave Me 20 Tickets"

Trump: Stacked Debate Crowd Shows How Broken The System Is; "They Gave Me 20 Tickets"

RealClear Politics

2/7/2016

Excerpts:

In an interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC's This Week, Donald Trump responds to the moment last night where he was booed by the debate audience for shushing Jeb Bush during an argument about Trump's use of eminent domain.

"Eminent domain is important," Trump said. "Without it you wouldn't have roads, bridges, hospitals. You wouldn't have anything."

Stephanopoulos interrupts: "But the crowd wasn't on your side?" Giving Trump another chance to respond after last night's quip about them all being Bush donors.

"Actually it was a very-- It shows how broken the system is," Trump said. "The people in the audience were all the people who were [financially] supporting the candidates. I'm the only candidate not taking money."

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...system_is.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X