Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was BHO Sr.'s complete date of birth given on the 'LDS, Obama Kenyan BC'?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was BHO Sr.'s complete date of birth given on the 'LDS, Obama Kenyan BC'?

Editorial: Speculation regarding why the complete, though not necessarily accurate, date of June 18, 1936 was not given for BHO Sr.s date of birth on the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate'.

There has been some question as to why the claimed, complete date of June 18, 1936 (or June 18, 1934 as claimed earlier by BHO Sr.) was not given on the CPGH-BC.

The authentic document simply states, '1936'. Why?

When was Obama's daddy born?
    Obama Conspiracy Theories

Dr. Conspiracy
    5/1/2011

WARNING: Site not 'birther' friendly!

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/...as-daddy-born/

----------------------------------------------

Based on my examination of the chart shown on the above referenced link, I doubt that BHO Sr. even knew his actual month and day of birth. He MAY have been told the true year, which was likely 1934, as stated in the document he signed in February 1959, as shown on the chart. He later had to invent a specific month and day, which he chose to be June 18, for properly filling out documents.

I don't recall the details, but I seem to remember that BHO Sr. was speculated to have later found out he might be getting TOO OLD for some requirements of his academic fellowship program so he decided to declare himself to be a few years younger. Thus, he randomly chose the new birth date of June 18, 1936. Apparently, he informally made the decision to make the change in early 1961 but not officially with the INS until about August 1962.

I believe, based on all the facts I have viewed, that Ann Dunham, BHO-II's mother, and Mama Sarah (Sarah Onyango Obama), his step-grandmother, were likely the only 'family members' present at BHO-II's birth August 4, 1961 in Mombasa. That is, BHO Sr. was NOT present.

Ann apparently knew in August 1961 that BHO Sr. wanted to be considered to be age 25 at that time for the sake of keeping his financial assistance intact for a few more years. However, SHE APPARENTLY DID NOT KNOW his claimed exact month and day for his birth. Remember, Ann and BHO Sr. had never actually even lived together as husband and wife.

Furthermore, it is likely that Ann and BHO Sr. had NEVER actually celebrated his claimed June 18th birthday in 1961, since she was either on a ship traveling to Kenya at the time, or she had already arrived in Kenya. - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...elatively-easy!

In August 1961, BHO Sr. was many thousands of miles away, back in Honolulu. Communication between Kenya and Hawaii was rather difficult. What to do? Mama Sarah advised - "No problem! This is Kenya, not the U.S.A. Just have the officials fill in the year 1936 and that will be perfectly acceptable! That sort of 'approximation' is used on birth-related documents here very frequently!"

I think the abbreviated birth date notation for BHO Sr. on the CPGH-BC can be considered further indication that he was NOT present at Jr.'s birth. If BHO Sr. was there in person, he would most certainly have reported his birth date as being June 18, 1936 and it would have been recorded as that on the document.

It is interesting, and significant I think, that BHO Sr.'s gravestone marker in Kenya simple states, regarding his birth and death:

Born 1936 - Died 1982, with no month or day given for either notation.

http://anthonywenndt.files.wordpress...7/dsc05850.jpg

The rest of the story, as they say -- is history!
    B. Steadman
Working...
X