Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI -- WKRG News, Bill Riales

Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI

WKRG News (CBS Affiliate, Mobile, Alabama)

Bill Riales
    11/25/2015

Excerpt:

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump’s claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible.

Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI’s office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity.

Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim’s celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were “stacks and stacks” of them, he said.

Burkett says somebody in the office began labeling them “Happy Muslim Calls.” Most of the calls he said were deemed unimportant and the agency didn’t see fit to initiate investigations.

But the retired agent says even though video of celebrations following 9-11 is hard to find, he says it means Trump’s claims are highly plausible.

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://wkrg.com/2015/11/25/credible-...ebrations-fbi/

Trump Statement: 'THOUSANDS' of Muslims Celebrating 9/11 on New Jersey Rooftops?

My Comment: Do the math - A THOUSAND PEOPLE really isn't all that large a number of individuals in a major city, such as Jersey City (population over 250 thousand) in the NYC metropolitan area.

• Assume only 20 NJ rooftops involved.
    • Picture crowds, each consisting of a small 'rectangle' of people, 5 people wide and 10 people long on each rooftop

Total number of people on NJ rooftops on 9/11 cheering the destruction of the WTC, based on the above assumptions = 1000
    Last edited by bsteadman; 11-28-2015, 03:32 PM.
    B. Steadman

'Fox & Friends‘ Doocy Defends Trump: ‘I Actually Remember’ Those Cheering Muslims

Mediaite

Alex Griswold
    11/30/2015

Excerpt:

Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy defended Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump‘s claim that thousands of New Jersey Muslims celebrated on 9/11, saying that he knew people who saw it in person and that he saw it on television.

“I actually remember things like that,” Doocy insisted. “I remember, because I live one town away from one of the towns where, according to my neighbors, they saw it with their own two eyes, there were people celebrating.”

“I also remember there was video on television,” he said. “I don’t remember if it was from that town or from New Jersey. Nonetheless, Donald Trump says there are a lot of people out there who have verified the idea of his story.”

View the complete article, including image and video, at:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-frien...ering-muslims/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Trump Spox Battles CNN’s Costello: Your Network’s Reporting Is Wrong!

Mediaite

J.D. Durkin
      12/2/2015

As the media speculation continues surrounding Donald Trump‘s claims that he supposedly saw “thousands” of Muslim Americans cheering in New Jersey streets, CNN’s Carol Costello welcomed Katrina Pierson to discuss the GOP frontrunner’s statements. Pierson, who currently serves as the campaign spokeswoman for Trump’s candidacy, did not take to CNN’s reporting very well; she criticized the network while sitting for her interview live on the air with Costello.

“I would like to do a little fact-check for CNN,” Pierson told Costello before the two disagreed over a Tuesday night poll revealing Trump’s numbers over Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton. Pierson accused the network of using incorrect data to support their coverage.

After playing back an interview with former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani questioning Trump’s veracity, Pierson willingly offered the most contentious media point of Trump’s recent headlines: that he witnessed thousands of Muslim Americans celebrating in Jersey City on September 11, 2001. “I’d just like to point out,” said Pierson, “we have since flipped the script on that topic.” She proceeded to argue although “every anchor on CNN” rebuked the claim originally, Trump now has support from those who have since backed up his claim.

“No one remembers seeing thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating in the United States after 9/11!” Costello shot out.

“You guys changed it to make it out of quantity instead of quality!” responded Pierson, referring to the actual numbers of celebrants. “The media coverage, like I just pointed out, has been not really that fair… Mr. Trump was saying what he saw… All of a sudden the media is focused on the number of people who were there. No one took a head count.”

.................................................. .

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-spo...ting-is-wrong/
      B. Steadman

Comment

Huge for Trump! TV proof of 9/11 cheers

CBS newscast describes 'swarms' of celebrating Muslims on roof

WND

Cheryl K. Chumley
        12/2/2015

Excerpt:

A newly emerged CBS News video from 2001 flies in the face of the national media pointing fingers at Donald Trump, accusing him of lying about the reports of thousands of Muslims cheering on rooftops after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
        .................................................. ...

View the complete article, including image and video, at:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/huge-for-...of-911-cheers/
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X