WTF/ITB - ‘Clock Boy’ Exploiting War on Terror: $15 Million Shakedown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF/ITB - ‘Clock Boy’ Exploiting War on Terror: $15 Million Shakedown

Pamela Geller: ‘Clock Boy’ Exploiting War on Terror, Punishing TX School District with $15 Million Shakedown

Breitbart / Big-Government

Tony Lee
    11/24/2015

Excerpt:

On Tuesday’s Breitbart News Daily (6AM-9AM ET on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125), Pamela Geller accused “Clock Boy” Ahmed Mohamed and his family of exploiting the war that Muslim radicals are waging against the westerners by suing Irving, Texas and the local school district for $15 million.

As Breitbart Texas reported, this week “the family of ‘Clock Boy’ Ahmed Mohamed demanded a total of $15 million dollars from the City of Irving and the Irving Independent School District or else they will file a lawsuit.”

“I say this is Muslims exploiting the war that jihadists are waging against us and punishing a school and a city for protecting its children,” Geller told host and Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon. “Aren’t Muslims supposed to join with us to purge the elements from their communities… of these jihadis… why are they taking this completely adversarial position?”

She asked, now “what school officials are going to risk their career—career suicide—to stop this kind of behavior?” Geller added that “it takes ‘if you see something say something’ and puts a kibosh on it.”

The law firm “Laney and Bollinger sent the City of Irving and Irving ISD letters demanding they pay the family $10 million from the City of Irving and $5 million from Irving Independent School District for damages it claims Ahmed and the family suffered following the teen’s arrest in September,” according to a KDFw4 report. The family also reportedly wants an apology from Irving Mayor Beth Van Duyne and Irving Police Chief Larry Boyd.

Geller pointed out that Ahmed was invited to the White House, the United Nations, and Istanbul to meet with world leaders and there was even an “Ahmed proclamation day” in New York City.

“I don’t know what more you can do to a kid who brought what he knew looked like a bomb,” she said.

When Bannon asked her what would happen if Ahmed showed up in Washington, D.C. today with the same clock device, Geller said that security would “descend on him like locusts.” She said that Ahmed himself admitted in a local interview that he put the clock “in a box because he knew it looked suspicious.”

“Then you saw him shop it around to different teachers until someone reacted, I think, quite responsibly,” Geller continued.

.................................................. ......

View the complete article, including image, at:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ion-shakedown/

For background information see:

Muslim boy's 'cool clock' is a fraud, says expert - http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...-Greg-Corombos
    B. Steadman
Working...
X