Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News Brings Back Birther Lies; Not Saying Obama's A Kenyan-Born Secret Muslim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Brings Back Birther Lies; Not Saying Obama's A Kenyan-Born Secret Muslim

Rag: Fox News Brings Back Obama Birther Lies; I’m Not Saying He’s A Secret Muslim Born In Kenya

Birther Report

11/19/2015

Excerpt:

The Alinsky Award goes to Amanda Marcotte of the liberal rag Salon.

Excerpt via Salon:

Most conspiracy theories rarely die, so much as slumber, ready to be woken fresh anew when political or social circumstances arouse the paranoid. So it is with birtherism, the theory that holds that President Obama is lying about his native-born citizenship. Or that he’s secretly Muslim and just pretending to be Christian. Or maybe he’s not actually Muslim, but still secretly has a big, loving heart for terrorist organizations pushing radical Islamic ideas. Or some combination of the above. Conspiracy theories work like that, with many branches and offshoots and every theorist combining the disparate ideas into their own puzzle of how it all works.

But while birtherism is a complex beast, all theories have in common two elements: Obama has a secret identity. This gives him the desire to destroy the United States from the inside, usually so it can fall into the hands of whatever group, real or imaginary, the conspiracy theorists fears most — anarchists, ISIS, Jeremiah Wright, Saul Alinsky. While most mainstream conservatives know they aren’t supposed to be out-and-out birthers in the public square, where people will laugh at them and ask if they also believe in lizard people, the attacks in Paris have created a surge of right-wing pundits winking at the birthers in their audience, indulging the widespread conservative paranoia that Obama is secretly out to get them.

In 2015, the typical birther move is to push some variation on this line: “I’m not saying he’s a secret Muslim born in Kenya for the purpose of installing him in government for a radical Islamic takeover, but…[imply that’s exactly what he is].”

Dennis Miller on Fox News Wednesday: “Listen, I think it’s fair to say at this point, you know, people always let him off the hook when they say he was born somewhere else or think he’s a Muslim. I’m not saying any of that, but it is entirely fair to say he has Islamic sympathies.” Bonus points, Dennis, for implying that the birther theories are concocted by liberals trying to cover for him. Adds a nice extra layer of paranoia to the proceedings.

Kimberly Guilfoyle on Fox News on Wednesday: “Literally it’s so disconcerting to me, Greg, that we have a president that is really, not only not rising up to the Winston Churchill moment, but he’s really almost helping the other side because he’s not doing anything to help our team.” Could it be that he’s Satan?! Nah, just a secret Muslim who wants ISIS to execute a global takeover, wink wink.

Ben Stein on Newsmax on Tuesday: ““I think the question is why is he so angry at America? I don’t think there’s much question that he does not wish America well. He has a real strong hatred of America. Is it because he’s part black? I don’t know. Is it because his father was mistreated by the British in Kenya? I don’t know.” Implying that black=Muslim=fundamentalist Muslim=supporter of terrorism is a common conflation in birtherism. The rule of thumb is that if you’re not a white Christian, you’re probably working for ISIS.

Ralph Peters on Fox News on Wednesday: “I’m waiting for this president to call Eric Holder out of retirement to lead a new movement, jihadi lives matter.”

Jim Garlow of WorldNetDaily Tuesday: “I have never beat the “Obama’s a Muslim” drum, and I won’t now. But the evidence is overwhelming that he cares little for authentic Christians, while doing everything he can to affirm Islam and to coddle Muslims – violent or peaceful.”

Donald Trump on Laura Ingraham’s show Tuesday: “They send them to the Republicans, not to the Democrats, you know because they know the problem … why would we want to bother the Democrats?” Clearly, all those families are just sleeper cells for Obama’s secret plan to take over the country. [...] Salon.

The only persons to blame for all the questions is Obama himself and the complicit media. Including Fox News.

It wasn't birthers who listed Obama as born in Kenya for sixteen long years.

It wasn't birthers who listed Obama as an Indonesian citizen with religion as Islam.

All one needs to do is look at Obama's actions and his own words;

VIDEO ...:
    ( C-SPAN )

MONTAGE VIDEO:
    ( Video via Sean Hannity. Hat tip Stu. )

Comment via CDR Kerchner:

Obama is exactly the example and reason a person who is not a “natural born Citizen” (a person born with sole allegiance to the USA and only the USA-a person born in the USA to parents who are both Citizens of the USA when their child is born) should ever be allowed into the office of the Presidency and command of our military. Obama was born into and raised with an anti-American culture due to his divided allegiances at birth. His father was a foreign national who was not even an immigrant to this country. Combine that with his mother who married Muslims and espoused anti-American culture and lived a large part of her life outside the USA and you have a mixture for a person raised who does not have the best interests of America in his innate nature. Obama is exactly the type of multiple birth allegiances, divided loyalties, citizen-of-the-world person that the founders and framers did not wish to be allowed to become President and Commander in Chief when they put the “natural born Citizen” clause into the presidential eligibility clause of our U.S. Constitution. Obama is not 100% loyal to the USA. He was born and raised with multiple allegiances and divided loyalties. He still harbors divided loyalties. The major media must expose him. Congress must impeach him.

Obama lies continually to cover his true nature and objectives. Obama named Liar of the Year. Obama is a secret member of Muslim Brotherhood. Their members are trained to lie and they using the Islamic principles of TAQIYYA and KITMAN on steroids to hide their anti-American activities. - CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/11...a-birther.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X