No announcement yet.

Trump Says Obama's Threat To Country; Ben Stein Says Obama's Very Real Danger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Says Obama's Threat To Country; Ben Stein Says Obama's Very Real Danger

Double Trouble: Trump Says Obama's Threat To Country; Ben Stein Says Obama's Very Real Danger

Birther Report

11/18/2015

Excerpt:

Leading presidential candidate Donald Trump just told broadcaster Jeff Kuhner Obama is a threat to our country.

Transcript via Gateway Pundit:

Kuhner: “Is, is he a threat to national security? Mr. Trump is, is Obama now a threat To America’s national security?”

Trump: “I think he is a threat to our country.

“I mean he must have some kind of a thing going because, you know when you see that he won’t even call them by their name after attack after attack after attack and it’s always the same thing it’s hatred. It’s hatred. And it is exactly that. It’s ‘radical Islamic terrorism’. And he won’t even acknowledge it. It’s like they’re coming out of uh, Denmark or something. You know it’s–the whole thing is ridiculous, he won’t acknowledge it.”

AUDIO ...:
    ( Audio via Gateway Pundit. )

Trump isn't the only one saying what many believe to be the truth >>> Obama is a very real danger.

Ben Stein @ Newsmax TV via Breitbart News:

Stein said, “Mr. Obama has been wrong from day one about ISIS. He called them a JV team, he said that they weren’t really serious or important. He has not in any sense addressed their threat. And he is a bad joke, as the leader of the most important nation in the world, he’s a bad joke.”

He continued, “He’s a very real danger. Well, I’m very interested in psychology I’m very interest in psychoanalysis. I guess I probably should have been a psychologist. I think the question is, why is he so angry at America? I don’t think there’s much question that he does not wish America well. He has a real strong hatred of America. Is it because he’s part black? I don’t know. Is it because he felt his father was mistreated by the British in Kenya? I don’t know. We don’t know. We just know that in terms of being a forthright, bold leader who takes on our enemies, he’s not there. He’s missing in action.”

VIDEO ...:
    ( Video via Newsmax TV. )

RELATED:

- Breitbart News -

The founders put the Article II presidential eligibility requirement in the Constitution for folks like Obama.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/11...as-threat.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X