Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump: My Supporters Include ‘Many, Many Blacks’ -- Mediaite, Alex Griswold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump: My Supporters Include ‘Many, Many Blacks’ -- Mediaite, Alex Griswold

Donald Trump: My Supporters Include ‘Many, Many Blacks’

Mediaite

Alex Griswold
    10/1/2015

Excerpt:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told CNBC’s John Harwood Thursday that his campaign couldn’t be racially-tinged because “the blacks” love him.

“What would you say to someone who said that the core idea of your campaign is appealing to fearful, anxious, white Americans and encouraging the belief that their problems are because of people who look different than them and have different features than them?” asked Harwood pointedly.

“No, I don’t think so,” Trump responded. “You know, my audiences are very– many, many blacks.”

“I had a poll come out the other day where I was 25% approval rating from the blacks as a Republican, which is the highest they have ever recorded,” he said. “Usually, it’s about 7%. In fact, they said if the election were held and you got 25% of the black vote, like in this poll, the election is over. You win.”

“You don’t think racial tension is the jet fuel of your campaign?” asked Harwood.

“I don’t think so,” Trump responded. “I don’t want it to be and I don’t think it is.”

.................................................. ..

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-tr...y-many-blacks/
    B. Steadman

>>> " DONALD is our TRUMP card " <<<

Comment

Working...
    X