No announcement yet.

Journalist Saw Obama's Occidental Records; Was Foreign Student From Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journalist Saw Obama's Occidental Records; Was Foreign Student From Indonesia

Veteran Journalist: I Saw Obama's Occidental Records; Was Foreign Exchange Student From Indonesia

Birther Report

9/26/2015

Excerpt:

Jim Marrs to broadcaster Rick Wiles: I've seen his [Obama] school records from Occidental College. They had him down as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia and gave his religion as Islam. [...]

AUDIO EXCERPT:
    ( Audio via TruNews. Full mp3. Hat tip Guest. )

Jim Marrs is an American former newspaper journalist and New York Times best-selling author of books and articles on a wide range of alleged cover ups and conspiracies. - Wikipedia.

I found an extensive report on Obama's Article II constitutional eligibility published by Marrs back in December 2008.

Plugged as;

The "brains" behind Oliver Stone's JFK movie, Jim Marrs, examines the issues and potential conspiracies surrounding the Barack Obama birth certificate controversies

[...] Full report]

No mention of Obama's Occidental College records in the 2008 report.

Don't know about Obama's college records but his elementary school record lists him as an Indonesian citizen.

FLASHBACK:

The Only Publicly Available School Record For Obama Lists Him As An Indonesian Citizen Named Barry Soetoro

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/09...aw-obamas.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X