No announcement yet.

Trump Billboard Controversy; Previous Billboard Depicted Obama As Illegal Alien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Billboard Controversy; Previous Billboard Depicted Obama As Illegal Alien

Must See: Trump Billboard Sparks Controversy; Previous Billboard Depicted Obama As Illegal Alien

Birther Report

8/31/2015

Excerpt:

Must See: Donald Trump Highway Billboard Sparks Controversy; Highlights PC Muslim Marxist Media

A highway billboard in Colorado depicts Donald Trump as a dragon slayer in armor slaying the politically correct Muslim Marxist influenced media. The owner, Arvid Mosnes, says the billboard represents how the media has ruined America.

THE BILLBOARD:

ABC-7 Denver headline:

The owner of the billboard told KJCT-8:

VIDEO ...:

[...]

Mosnes says that the depiction highlights how the heavily influenced media has ruined this country.

"Freedom of speech is everything, and that's why I really put the media in there, it’s politically correct Muslim Marxist influence media".

The actual artwork itself was created by Paul Snover. Mosnes and Snover teamed up in 2010 for a political Obama in 2010 that drew media attention around the world.

By placing this billboard on private property Mosnes hopes the artwork will draw the same amount of attention as its predecessor.

The political poster in the same Grand Junction location from 2010 depicted the president as a bandit, an illegal immigrant, a terrorist, and a homosexual.

The poster was removed after less than a week after threats were sent to the artist’s family. [...] KJCT-8.

The previous billboard, which was removed after threats, courtesy of Free Republic:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/08...rd-sparks.html
    B. Steadman

caddycarl@gmail.com
    I wish to send the picture of this billboard to my email address .

Comment

Working...
    X