Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senator Graham On Donald Trump; 30% Of Republicans Believe Obama Was Born In Kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Graham On Donald Trump; 30% Of Republicans Believe Obama Was Born In Kenya

CNN: Senator Graham On Donald Trump; 30% Of Republicans Believe Obama Was Born In Kenya

Birther Report

8/25/2015

Excerpt:

Senator Lindsey Graham appeared on CNN and said 30% of the Republican Party thinks Obama was born in Kenya.

Graham said Donald Trump is appealing to the dark side of politics and that he'd beat Trump's brains out:

There’s 30 percent of my primary electorate that believes that Obama is a Muslim, that he was born in Kenya, and that would deport everybody. They’re frustrated. I’m just saying that the policies that Mr. Trump is proposing are demagoguery. His approach to describing legal immigrants are hurting us with Hispanics. The way he attacks women is going to be a death blow to the future of our party. Come to South Carolina and I’ll beat his brains out.

VIDEO ... :
    ( Video via CNN. Hat tip Mediaite. )

Graham forgot that Obama is the original birther listing himself as born in Kenya for sixteen years.

Trump tweeted out ... before Graham's appearance on CNN:

- Twitter -

SC RESULTS:

NATIONAL RESULTS:

- One America News Network / Gravis Marketing -

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/08...-trump-30.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X