Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB - ‘Read My Lips': Ben Carson Gets Testy on CNN over Drones at Border Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - ‘Read My Lips': Ben Carson Gets Testy on CNN over Drones at Border Comments

‘Read My Lips': Carson Gets Testy on CNN over Drones at Border Comments

Mediaite

Josh Feldman
    8/23/2015

Excerpt:

Ben Carson recently made some comments about being open to using drones at the Mexican border. The presidential candidate said, “You look at some of these caves and things out there one drone strike, boom, and they’re gone.”

Left unclear to some was whether Carson meant that drone strikes should be used to take out cartels and drug smugglers at the border. CNN’s Jim Acosta pressed Carson on the matter on State of the Union this morning.

Carson insisted it was “quite clear” what he was talking about and said, “I hope we have some responsible media which actually focuses on the problem.”

When Acosta asked him if he’s proposing strikes on the border, Carson said it’s a “total lie” and even told him at one point, “Read my lips.”

He insisted all he meant was drones could potentially be used to take out caves that cartels utilize on their way to the border.

.................................................. ...........

View the complete article, including image and video, at:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/read-my-l...rder-comments/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X