No announcement yet.

The recent 9th Circuit Court's ruling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The recent 9th Circuit Court's ruling.

I am disappointed, but not surprised, at the recent ruling by the (3 member panel) 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. It's business as usual.

A customer in my store is a family-law attorney and so is no expert on Constitutional law. He said many months ago that, in his opinion, the inauguration effectively stopped all standing to challenge the eligibility of the potus. Perhaps that is why the administration has been so confident, and may I say cocky, over the issue. It seems to me that the usurper has taken great sadistic pleasure in the whole affair.

During our many conversations, the atty told me the best way to handle the situation is not by attacking his eligibility but go after him with criminal charges... Fraud, identity theft, etc. Prove he is not barack hussain obama because of the adoption and name change. Prove he is still Barry Soetoro and is using a false identity. (We know this to be true.) File the case using the adoption records and he is proven to be a fraud to the court. Everything else would fall into place, including his birth records. That is an interesting way to look at it.

If nothing is done and things continue the way they have been, what does the future hold for the United States...the precedent of having a foreign born president. After this, anyone from any country in the world could be president. No court would stop it. All eligibility requirements would be finished.

I too am disappointed, but not surprised, at the decision reached by the 9th circuit court in this case.

First, let me cite an excerpt from a 12/22/2011 post by Orly Taitz, which begins with the caption: “My response to John Dummitt to his e-mail ‘Great News …”

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29493

“It is clear, that we have a corrupt regime, where the elections are predetermined, antiamerican globalist puppett-usurper was placed in power as he is the most convenient and the courts are used for excuses. (Regarding legal challenges regarding Obama’s eligibility) … Before the election the excuse (used by the courts) is (the plaintiff’s challenge is ) too early, after the election the excuse is too late.” … Based on a recent decision of the 9th Circuit, you can see that a class action law suit on behalf of citizens cannot succeed also, as they feel that the citizens do not have standing. Lastly, I am concerned, that law suits based only on Minor v Happersett do not have enough strength and will be dismissed, as Minor says, that one born in the country to citizen parents is a Natural born citizen, however it says that some courts included other groups as well. There are doubts about other groups. If any judge decides to include children born in the US to one citizen parent in this group, than he will automatically dismiss all the cases brought on behalf of Liberty legal foundation, as Minor v Happersett is the only basis for their law suit. This is the reason, why in my cases filed now during the primary, I have Democrats-Presidential candidates as plaintiffs and I use not only Minor v Happerett, but also the evidence, showing that Obama does not have a valid BC and does not have a valid SSN and the name he is using is different from the name listed in his documents. …I will be including these and other arguments in a motion for rehearing en banc before the 9th circuit. … Also, I got an e-mail from Dean Haskins, where he is not happy with the fact that I served 2 subpoenas: one for Obama’s BC, the other for the BC of Virginia Sunahara. Why I included this subpoena? Rule 338-18 has a provision, 338-18(9) whereby by court order a long form BC can be released. Virginia Sunahara is deceased, so there are no considerations of privacy. I wrote about her for over a year and submitted to several courts information, that Obama’s friend William Ayers admitted to going to cemeteries and getting names of deceased infants and getting social Security numbers based on their birth certificates. In my pleadings I argued, that we need to find a source of Obama’s forged BC. The source could be a bc of a baby born the same day and deceased the next day. In June of this year I submitted a request to see her long form BC. As long as I have a subpoena signed by a judge, I have an order from a court of competent jurisdiction and can get access to both birth certificates. As I have a case scheduled for trial for January 26, I have to use such a window of opportunity. We do not know, what will happen tomorrow. We have to use all the tools we have in our arsenal, while we still have those tools."

Orly, and many others, have been fighting this ‘Obama Problem’ in many ways for a very long time. Getting ANYONE in a position of authority to give this matter the attention it deserves, continues to be a VERY DIFFICULT CHALLENGE.

While I appreciate the thoughts of your ‘family-law attorney’ acquaintance, and I feel his intelligent recommendations would make good sense in ordinary times, I doubt that his advice will be successful under the current circumstances. WE ARE IN TREACHEROUS, UNCHARTED WATERS!

People in authority at present are unwilling to deal with this monumental ‘Obama Problem, either because they are personally involved in the corruption, or they are simply afraid.

One ray of hope is, of course, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio! HE IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE CORRUPTION AND HE IS NOT A COWARD. It will be very interesting to see what his ‘cold case posse’ report says upon its release in February.

There has been some hints given that the report may include some reference to Obama’s birth in Kenya. Consider the following excerpt from COMMENT #70 by ‘Seizethecarp’ in the below referenced Free Republic thread:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bl...sts?page=70#70

“A hint that the evidence that Arpaio disclosed to Dummett concerned positive proof of a foreign birth (likely Kenya) comes in this quote from the article: "So they’re most certainly not going to recuse themselves over the impeachment of Obama. So if he gets off scot-free, then everything he’s done is set in stone; we’ve set precedent, and that means that anybody who was born outside of this country can come over here and be president."…Dummett said this RIGHT AFTER seeing or hearing about Arpaio's "devastating" evidence.”

Regardless of whether Obama’s Kenyan birth is mentioned in the report or not, Arpaio promises us something ‘devastating’ regarding his Obama investigation, so I have a lot of hope in this area.

I think Orly’s work in subpoenaing Virginia Sunahara’s BC from Loretta Fuddy, the Director of Health in Hawaii, may have a chance of bearing fruit. How can the DOH possibly REFUSE to simply provide, upon Orly's reasonable request, a copy of the Birth Certificate of a now-deceased baby girl born August 4, 1961, WITHOUT ALARMING AN EVER EXPANDING GROUP OF AMERICANS THAT ARE STARTING TO GET VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THE CORRUPTION ASSOCIATED WITH OBAMA AND HIS ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION?

One other area in which I have significant hope is related to the horrific ‘Fast & Furious’ (gunwalker) scandal. If authorities involved at lower levels in this scandal, in order to protect their own worthless skins of course, start ‘SINGING’, Eric Holder can be implicated and removed from office. Holder is a very formidable opponent and he and the DOJ are Obama’s first line of defense. If he can be successfully removed from office, Obama will be greatly weakend.

I think that the most likely successful tactic to be used for ultimately solving the ‘Obama Problem’ will be to put increasing pressure on lower echelon individuals in various areas of this massive ‘USA Corruption Tsunami’ to start giving testimony against their superiors in exchange for their own reduced or forgiven criminal charges. It will take time and it won’t be easy! It is tragic that it has perhaps come to this!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 12-25-2011, 04:34 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Hi Mr Steadman and Viking Lady!

Here is the 9th Circuit's Opinion (12.22.2011) in Taitz' denied appeal. Also included in the PDF are 5 additional pages from the Court which is "Information Regarding Judgment and Post-Judgment Proceedings" that other uploaders, elsewhere online, have not included:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/76473282/O...122juaylcs279w

Merry Christmas!
      Last edited by Lucas Daniel Smith; 12-25-2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I have very grave concerns for the safety of Sheriff Arpiao. A drug kingpin in Mexice has put a huge bounty on Arpiao's head. Now that he is in the eligibility fight, the protectors of the usurper will probably have Arpiao killed and the drug kingpin will get the blame. There will be no evidence to the contrary, you can be sure of that. Possibly, the killer will be killed so he can't talk but a "trail of evidence" will lead to Mexico....sort of like The Kennedy assasination, then Oswald killed by a terminally ill Jack Ruby...all on national tv.

I applaud everything Orly, Berg, and the many others who have tried to bring this to court. All their efforts have failed because of corruption and fear on the part of the judges. We have not been able to garner the publicity the situation deserves for the same reason, corruption and fear. My hat is off to all the attorneys who have stood up and fought this battle despite the danger.

Lucas tried to get Congress to take notice last year with his massive effort. We don't have much left. Criminal charges may get some action. Many of the sheriff's across are meeting in Vegas next month to discuss the situation and are prepared to do what is needed. They are standing up to the feds, specifically the white house.They have served notice on the feds that the sheriffs have jurisdiction in their counties, not the feds and that they will arrest the feds if the feds try to interfere with them. This could get interesting.

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea. All the attorneys, military personnel, private citizens, etc have tried thru the courts stating eligibility issues. Maybe a law enforcement agency, such as a county sheriff, can bring forth felony criminal charges based on fraud, identity theft, being an illegal alien or such, will get the job done. If nothing else, it sure will rock the boat and maybe break the case wide open for all the U S to see. The rest of the world already sees. Boy, would I love to be at that sheriff's conference in Vegas.

Comment

I do not remember hearing about the 'Sheriff's Conference' meeting in Las Vegas in January. That is good news! Thanks for reminding us about that event.

Sam Sewell, blogging on 'The Steady Drip' conducted a massive project late last summer, to inform as many county sheriffs as possible regarding the 'Obama Problem'

Lucas touched upon the matter in his 9/30/11 blog post linked below:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...nny-pulkrabek/

I tied Sam Sewell's important information-sharing project into Lucas' discussion, with my first comment to his post.

I agree that the most promising method of getting some ACTION regarding exposing Obama as a fraud may be through the efforts of Sheriff Joe Arpaio and some of the other county sheriffs to bring criminal actions.

I also share your concern regarding the safety of Sheriff 'Joe' especially. He has been able to successfully stay alive so far, despite the drug cartel's efforts to bring him down. However, he is now up against real 'professionals' (CIA? etc.) so I believe he is now in even more serious danger!
            B. Steadman

Comment

Steady, I thought you would like to see this. I believe the meeting will be Jan 29 - 31
              http://www.countysheriffproject.org/

Comment

Working...
              X