Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump: Incredible How Overprotective Reporters Got When I Said, 'Where’s the BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: Incredible How Overprotective Reporters Got When I Said, 'Where’s the BC?

Donald Trump: Incredible How Overprotective Reporters Got When I Simply Said, 'Where’s The Birth Certificate?'

Birther Report

7/30/2015

Excerpt:

AIM was kind enough to list Donald Trump's greatest hits, which includes talk of Obama's notorious birth certificate;

Excerpt via Accuracy in Media:

[...]

In his book, Trump takes on Jon Stewart, the host of “The Daily Show” on the Comedy Central network who is quitting after years of service to President Obama and the liberal-left. Stewart’s strategy is spewing curse words and invective toward conservatives and Republicans.

Trump recognized Stewart as Obama’s tool before it was recently revealed that Stewart was secretly meeting with people in the Obama White House, including President Obama, in efforts “by the president and his communications team to tap into Mr. Stewart’s influence with younger voters,” as The New York Times put it.

“I actually enjoy the guy,” Trump’s book says of Stewart, “but when he did a segment mocking presidential candidate Herman Cain, and used a very racist and degrading tone that was insulting to the African American community, did he get booted off the air like Don Imus? No. Where was the Reverend Jesse Jackson? Where was the Reverend Al Sharpton? Where was Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd to provide hard-hitting journalistic ‘analysis?’ Nowhere. Stewart should have lost his job—at least temporarily. But he didn’t and he won’t because liberals in the media always get a free pass, no matter how bad their behavior.”

Cain himself had noted that Stewart had mocked him using the racially-charged “Amos & Andy” dialect. He concluded that Stewart has a problem with black conservatives.

In other comments in his book, Trump discussed the journalists “who are obsessed with protecting Obama,” noting that ABC’s George Stephanopoulos is among the “big Obama fans.” He added that “it was incredible to see how overprotective reporters got toward Obama when I simply said what everyone in America was thinking: ‘Where’s the birth certificate?’” [...] Accuracy in Media.

Trump telling it like it is ...

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/07...rotective.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X