Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump; America Will Never Elect A Birther; What About Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump; America Will Never Elect A Birther; What About Obama?

Video: Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump; America Will Never Elect A Birther; What About Obama!?

Birther Report

7/30/2015

Excerpt:

NewsMax TV: Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump; America Will Never Elect A Birther; What About Original Birther Obama!?

Senator Lindsey Graham told NewsMax TV's Steve Malzberg that America would never elect Donald Trump for president because he is a birther. Ignoring the pesky fact that Obama himself is a birther.

VIDEO EXCERPT:
    ( Video via Newsmax )

Transcript via Gateway Pundit:

Lindsey told Steve Donald Trump will never be elected because he is a birther.

Steve Malzberg: Trump leads the Reuters poll with 25% nearly double his next opponent which would be Jeb Bush. As I alluded to earlier, you called him a jackass. Do you think he could win this thing?… I mean is he going to win this nomination?

Lindsey Graham: Oh no because if he did that’s the end of our chances in 2016. I don’t think we’re going to elect a man president of the United States who’s a birther. I don’t believe you’re going to elect a man president of the United States who spent thousands of his own dollars, he claims, trying to find out if Obama was born in Kenya. I don’t think you’re going to elect a man president of the United States who basically said most illegal immigrants are drug dealers and rapists, who slandered veterans like McCain. I just don’t believe he’s marketable. [.] Gateway Pundit.

Some headlines;

WND:

Mediaite:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/07...ald-trump.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 07-31-2015, 01:52 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X