No announcement yet.

Shock poll: Donald Trump leads Jeb Bush 26-20% … in FLORIDA -- SaintPetersBlog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock poll: Donald Trump leads Jeb Bush 26-20% … in FLORIDA -- SaintPetersBlog

Shock poll: Donald Trump leads Jeb Bush 26-20% … in Florida

SaintPetersBlog

Mitch Perry
    7/29/2015

Excerpt:

For the first time this year, Donald Trump tops a state poll of GOP presidential candidates in Florida.

A St. Pete Polls survey released on Wednesday shows the New York businessman with 26 percent support, with Jeb Bush in second place with 20 percent.

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is in third place with 12 percent, and Marco Rubio is in fourth place with 10 percent. He’s followed by Dr. Ben Carson at 5 percent, Ted Cruz and John Kasich at 4 percent, and Rand Paul at 3 percent. 16 percent are unsure or are supporting another candidate not named in the survey.

.................................................. ......

View the complete article, including image, at:

http://www.saintpetersblog.com/archives/236488
    B. Steadman

Trump's lead GROWS over Jeb and other Republican rivals as he captures 25 per cent in new Reuters poll – just in time to leave the US for golf tournament in Scotland

• Trump picked up nearly 10 points in the national poll of Republican voters since Friday
    • He's risen to 25 per cent support, with Jeb Bush in a distant second place at 12 per cent
    • Trump is leaving the U.S. Wednesday night for Scotland, where his Trump Turnberry Resort will host the Women's British Open golf tourney
    • Trump flies to Glasgow Prestwick Airport aboard his private Boeing 757 and returns on Saturday

The Daily Mail

By Reuters and David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com
    7/29/2015

Excerpt:

Billionaire Donald Trump is leaving the country on a high note, flying from New York to Glasgow, Scotland on Wednesday night as a new poll gives him a commanding lead in the race for the 2016 U.S. Republican presidential nomination.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll found 25 per cent of GOP voters want to elect a President Trump, resulting in a double-digit advantage over his nearest rival Jeb Bush

The former Florida governor trails with 12 per cent.

Trump told DailyMail.com during an interview on Wednesday morning that he planned to spend Thursday, Friday and Saturday attending the Women's British Open golf tournament at his Trump Turnberry Resort.

'For four years I've looked forward to going to this,' he said. 'You know, they pick 'em four or five years in advance. And now what happens? Hah!'

'So I said, "Do I go?"'

He chuckled at the timing, now that he's the GOP front-runner. 'And the answer is, I'm going but I'm not coming back on Sunday. I'm coming back on Saturday.'

Trump will fly aboard his private Boeing 757 aircraft from New York's LaGuardia Airport to Glasgow Prestwick International Airport in Scotland.
    .................................................. .....

View the complete article, including image, at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...psos-poll.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X