Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Tribune: Obama Frees His Inner Kenyan; Clarence Page Attacks Birthers & Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Tribune: Obama Frees His Inner Kenyan; Clarence Page Attacks Birthers & Trump

Chicago Tribune: Obama Frees His Inner Kenyan; Clarence Page Attacks Birthers & Donald Trump

Birther Report

7/29/2015

Excerpt:

Clarence Page is a prime example of why the vast majority of Americans do not trust the news media.

Excerpt via Chicago Tribune:

It must make the birthers' heads explode to hear President Barack Obama ridicule the ridiculous charge that he is a secret Kenyan. That's only one good reason for him to do it.

"Birthers" are people who just can't — or refuse to — get it through their narrow minds that Obama was born as he and documentation says he was, a legal United States citizen. Yes, I'm thinking of you, Donald Trump. [...] Chicago Tribune.

My head is still here... And I don't believe it was a big secret until 2008'ish. Revoke Page's Pulitzer!

Clarence is well aware the real issue is if Obama's a "natural born Citizen" as required under Article II;

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/07...his-inner.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X