This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Data will be added to this Sub-Forum as soon as it can be organized

The extensive archive of data supporting the authenticity of the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama CPGH Birth Certificate' will be added to this Sub-Forum as soon as it can be assembled, reviewed, organized and presented in a clear, concise manner!
    B. Steadman

My Respectful, Public Request and Challenge to Lead Investigator of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, Michael Zullo, Regarding the Authenticity of the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama CPGH Birth Certificate'

Updated: 4/7/2012:

Background and introductory information.

First, let me state that I have been very pleased so far with the performance of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, and lead investigator, Michael Zullo, regarding their investigation of the various fraud and POTUS eligibility issues now dramatically intensifying around Barack Hussein Obama II. I commend them for some very fine work, both in obtaining the information they have presented regarding Obama’s fraudulent Hawaiian LFBC and his fraudulent Selective Service Card, and in presenting this information to the public in a concise and easily understandable form. Well done!

Referenced below is the 3/31/2012 Press Conference Video giving Mr. Zullo's update regarding their investigation:

Video: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Birth Certificate Investigation Results 3/31/2012

Uploaded 4/2/2012 by 'Vattelevision'

View the video at:

http://youtu.be/xctn8i1Xv9w

At about the 1:29:45 mark in the video, Mr. Zullo states that they feel that the SS Card carries even further than the birth certificate in their criminal investigation, and he explains why this is so. I agree with his assessment on this matter.

If Zullo feels that the SS Card is even more important in helping bring Obama to justice than the Hawaiian birth certificate matter, I am quite sure he feels that any Kenyan birth certificate probably is of even less use in bringing criminal charges against Obama. I also agree with him on this likely judgment.

I have always felt, and have stated on many occasions, that the major use of the authentic, “Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama CPGH Birth Certificate’ was to serve as a powerful tool to ratchet up the pressure on the Kenyan Usurper. The document has, in fact, done this important job extremely well. However, I believe it is highly doubtful that the officials in the Kenyan government or at the Coast Province General Hospital would ever actually authenticate the document for obvious reasons. Thus, I believe it is unlikely that the document could be effectively used in advancing criminal charges or POTUS ineligibility charges against Obama.

Nevertheless, the CPGH-BC is a unique, important, authentic, historic United States document and it deserves our utmost respect!

At about the 1:40:35 mark in the video, Zullo states that ‘he is only going to tell the people present at the conference ‘what he can prove’.

The document referred to by the man in the audience asking the question at about the 1:59:15 mark is definitely the Lucas Smith, Obama CPGH-BC document since he referred to Obama's footprint being visible. Zullo stated in response “ -- That document, we know with 100% certainty, is a forgery”

OK, Mr. Zullo – You said you weren’t going to say anything at the conference you couldn’t prove. Therefore, please PROVE to the American People why you publicly stated that you were 100% certain that the document is a forgery!

I believe you are MISINFORMED and WRONG regarding your conclusion that the CPGH-BC is a forgery! Please, as soon as your busy schedule allows and at any venue of your choice, reveal the specific reasons WHY you came to this conclusion! I am confident that these reasons can be effectively refuted.

The CPGH-BC has been widely viewed by the public for a period of nearly three years. This is not just some 'Internet Image' or 'Adobe Illustrator Generated Composite'. The original document has been physically seen and touched by a fair number of individuals during this period. In fact, Lucas Smith sent the original document to me personally for safe-keeping between late August and early December 2010 so I have had the privilege of being able to carefully examine it.

I believe you owe the courtesy of an explanation to the tens of thousands of people who have viewed this authentic document, giving the specific reasons why you publicly stated that it is a forgery. Your explanation is also owed to the 535+ members of the 111 US Congress, each of whom was sent, via USPS Certified Mail, a copy of the document on or soon after July 4, 2010 by Lucas Smith, along with his 5 page individually addressed, notarized letter explaining how he personally obtained the document directly from the birth hospital in Kenya.

I believe you especially owe this explanation to Lucas Daniel Smith, who risked his life in obtaining this document directly from the birth hospital in Mombasa, Kenya on February 19, 2009. Furthermore, Mr. Smith's life has been in danger ever since that date because of his personal association with this key document, which is capable of being widely understood by the American Public and which is supremely incriminating to the current US President, who was named at his birth in Kenya to be 'Barack Hussein Obama II'!

Waiting for your response, Mr. Zullo!............................

I have also sent a signed, hard copy of the above 'Request for Explanation', via USPS mail, directly to Mr. Zullo at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Phoenix, Arizona.

Concluding Update: 9/15/2012

It has now been over 5 months since I entered the above post on this forum and also sent a hard copy of it via USPS mail directly to Mr. Zullo. I respectfully requested that he provide the reason he made the cited statement regarding the Kenyan BC at their March 31st press converence. To date, I have heard nothing from him, either publicly or privately, on the matter.

Therefore, I must conclude that Mr. Zullo does NOT have any valid reason for claiming that the 'LDS Obama Kenyan BC' is a forgery!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 09-15-2012, 02:36 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Mike Zullo says that Obama footprint birth certificate from Kenya is a 100% forgery

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

InspectorSmith
      8/28/2014

Excerpt:

That was recorded on March 31st 2012 in Sun City West, Arizona. The original video (which is 47:28 minutes in length) can be found here: Cold Case Posse: “Obama’s Selective Service Card poorly forged.” - http://youtu.be/esPh4CIcy-M

A man at the press conference named Joe Bidden (evidently that’s his real name) asked Mike Zullo about a birth certificate containing Obama’s name and footprint birth which is came from the African continent.

Mike Zullo then, enthusiastically, said, Let me address that document I’m glad you brought that up, that document we know 100% certainty is a forgery. He adds, Do my a favor please stop sending it, I could paper my house with that thing.

To view the 2009 certified copy of Barack Obama’s footprint birth certificate from the African continent please click here: 1961 Kenyan Birth Certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II, Copy - http://wasobamaborninkenya.com/1961%...II,%20Copy.pdf

Why would Zullo say that the document is a 100% forgery? As far as I know, he’s never said why.

There are only two scenarios that I can think of:

1. Horrible judgement call: When Zullo was working with Dr. Jerome Corsi he blindly accepted Corsi’s erroneous position regarding the document.

My thoughts: Dr. Jerome Corsi’s findings regarding Barack Obama’s footprint birth certificate from Kenya have been roundly discredited. For examples you may search the WOBIK blog, FreeRepublic.com, The Post & Email and even The Fogbow.

2. Terrible judgement call: Zullo believes that the birth certificate is a 100% forgery because it was obtained by one Lucas Daniel Smith.

My thoughts: If Zullo considers Barack Obama’s footprint birth certificate from Kenya to a be forgery because it was obtained by me then he must also consider this 1989 certified copy birth certificate of President George Herbert Walker Bush to also be a 100% forgery because I’ve obtained it, as well. It contains an embossed (raised) seal, stamps, ink signature and date; its an official birth certificate. The acquisition was made in January 2013.

I request that Mike Zullo be fair, objective and that he disclose to the public why he believes, or how he claims to know, that Barack Obama’s footprint birth certificate from Africa is a 100% forgery.

.................................................. ...

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...a-100-forgery/
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X