• Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Joe’s got Trump’s back -- WND

Sheriff Joe’s got Trump’s back

‘I thought we have freedom of speech in this country’

WND

7/2/2015

Excerpts:

In a radio interview recorded Thursday, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio backed up some of Donald Trump’s remarks about illegal immigrants while defending the real estate moguls’ “right to voice his opinion.”

Arpaio stated, “There’s no lie about the drugs coming from Mexico.”

“Everybody knows that,” he said. “I talk about it all the time. The majority of the drugs coming into my county, they are from Mexico. So that’s a true statement.”

Arpaio further asserted his belief that Trump did not mean “to say anything derogatory about all the great people from Mexico.”

The outspoken sheriff said it was “amusing to see all the heat because [Trump] made a few statements.”

“And I presume he is not going to back down. I would imagine he is going to continue to voice his opinion,” Arpaio said.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” Trump said. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Asked to comment on the Trump controversy, Arpaio said he believed the billionaire was being singled out and held to a higher standard because of his presidential run.

“I presume if he wasn’t running you would not see this much controversy from the media,” Arpaio said. “I can understand his frustration. We do have a problem. Drugs coming across the border and the illegal immigration problem.”

Arpaio said Trump “wants to do something about the illegal immigration and the drug traffic.”

“So there’s no lie about the drugs coming from Mexico. Everybody knows that,” he said. “I talk about it all the time. The majority of the drugs coming into my county, they are from Mexico. So that’s a true statement.”

Regarding Trump’s full comments, Arpaio stated: “I don’t know. The other things he said are maybe controversial. There are good people in Mexico. Many of them are good people. The majority of them come here to find jobs, but they should not violate the law. They should do that legally. So that’s just common sense, too.”

.................................................. ..

View the complete article, including photo and video, at:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/sheriff-j...t-trumps-back/
    B. Steadman

Sheriff Arpaio Speaks: Got Donald Trump's Back; I’ve Been Working On Obama Birth Certificate

Birther Report

7/3/2015

Excerpt:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio was interviewed by Investigative Radio's Aaron Klein and defended Donald Trump's comments on illegal immigration. Sheriff Arpaio also brought up the Obama identity document fraud issue. The full interview is scheduled to air Sunday night at 7:00 PM ET on AM-970. ( audio excerpt embedded below )

Excerpt via WND:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/07...467trumps.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

AMERICAN ADVOCATE has personally sent images and notices regarding the Kenyan birth certificate a dozen times to Sheriff Arpaio , Mike Zullo , Jerome Corsi , Joseph Farah , " World net Daily ", Attorney Larry Klayman , " Judicial Watch " , Tom Fitton , and more than 650 other sources . It is damn well about time they are waking up , reviewing the evidence and paying attention to the truth about the greatest hoax and worst enemy in the history of AMERICA .
      --------------------- EUREKA , HALLELUJAH , AND AMEN --------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X