Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Researcher Takes Calls; Why's Congress Not Asking Obama Forgery Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Researcher Takes Calls; Why's Congress Not Asking Obama Forgery Questions?

Unleashed: Obama Researcher Takes Calls; Why's Congress Not Asking Obama Forgery Questions!?

Birther Report

5/19/2015

Excerpt:

Obama researcher Linda Jordan was on The Power Hour this morning to discuss Obama's manufactured background and fielded some great questions from listeners around the country. TPH callers get it!

Topics include Obama's phony Selective Service, Connecticut Social Security number and the birth certificate.

FULL AUDIO:
    ( Audio via The Power Hour )

Obama's manufactured background is the biggest fraud in American history! Period

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/05...kes-calls.html
    B. Steadman

My comment regarding one section of the video shown in the above cited Birther Report article --

Partial transcript of the audio between the 22:35 and 24:14 minute marks (question from first caller on the video, Annette in West Virgina):

Annette - Good morning! Do you have the birth certificate from 'British Protectorate of Kenya'? It's Certificate Number 32018.

Linda Jordan - No. ...

Annette - Well, I got it very early in 2008 and, well I've got a copy. ..............................

Annette appears to be citing the document now often referred to as the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' (Certificate Number 32018) - https://web.archive.org/web/20140111...II,%20Copy.pdf

It's interesting, I think, that Annette claims she obtained the document very early in 2008. Lucas, obtained his certified copy of what may be the same document on February 19, 2009 directly from the birth hospital in Mombasa and it has been in wide circulation since the summer of 2009.

Is Annette mistaken about the 2008 year she obtained the document? -- or was there another copy of essentially the same document in circulation prior to Lucas obtaining his certified copy in February 2009?

Last edited by bsteadman; 05-20-2015, 06:36 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

I posted the following (slightly corrected) comment on 5/20/2015 to the above cited Birther Report article:

Partial transcript of the BR audio between the 22:35 and 24:14 minute marks - (question from first caller on the video, Annette in West Virgina):

- - Annette - Good morning! Do you have the birth certificate from - 'British Protectorate of Kenya'? It's Certificate Number 32018.

- - Linda Jordan - No. ...

- - Annette - Well, I got it very early in 2008 and, -- well I've got a copy. ..............................

Annette appears to be citing the document, which is now often referred to as the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' (Certificate Number 32018) - https://web.archive.org/web/20140111...II,%20Copy.pdf

It's interesting, I think, that Annette claims she obtained the document very early in 2008.

Lucas obtained his authentic, certified copy of what may be the same document that Annette is referring to on February 19, 2009 directly from the birth hospital in Mombasa and it has been in wide circulation since the summer of 2009.

Was Annette mistaken about the 2008 year she obtained the document? -- or does she have a copy of a comparable document, which was in circulation prior to Lucas obtaining his certified copy of what might be essentially the same document in February 2009?
      Last edited by bsteadman; 05-20-2015, 08:50 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X