No announcement yet.

Gallups: Sheriff Arpaio Investigation; Confidential Informant,Terabytes Of Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallups: Sheriff Arpaio Investigation; Confidential Informant,Terabytes Of Info

Gallups: Sheriff Arpaio Obama Investigation; Confidential Informant & Terabytes Of Information

Birther Report

5/15/2015

Excerpt:

Gallups: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Investigation Update; Confidential Informant And Terabytes Of Information

Broadcaster Carl Gallups gave an update on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt case and how it relates to the ongoing investigation into Obama's forged identity documents. The following audio aired 5/15/2015.

AUDIO ...:
    ( Audio via Freedom Friday @ WEBY )

RELATED:

- ABC-15 Report Here -

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/05...aio-obama.html
    B. Steadman

2 members of Supreme Court 'targeted by U.S. spies'

Shock claim: Intel agencies 'harvested' personal data

WND

4/30/2015

Excerpt:

U.S. intelligence agencies have “harvested” the personal and private data of “hundreds of federal officials and judges, including Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg,” charges a legal brief filed by Larry Klayman, the attorney who has come to be known as “the NSA slayer” for his successful legal battles against the National Security Agency.

Klayman, founder of FreedomWatch, successfully sued the National Security Agency in 2013 over the collection of telephone metadata from Verizon customers that was detailed in documents released by intelligence-document leaker Edward Snowden. In December 2013, U.S. District Judge Richard Leon ruled the NSA program likely is unconstitutional and ordered the government to stop collecting data on the two plaintiffs. He stayed his injunction pending appeal, however, “in light of the significant national security interests at stake in this case and the novelty of the constitutional issues.”

Wednesday, Klayman filed a reply in support of motion to lift that stay, arguing that in the 16 months since it was imposed, “the federal government has continued its unconstitutional practices and violated the rights of hundreds of millions of Americans.”

He continued: “The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit (‘D.C. Circuit’) has not acted fast enough to protect the rights of all these Americans and unconstitutional actions by the U.S. Government are still continuing without redress. Plaintiffs in this case sought and received a preliminary injunction, which by design is intended to put an immediate stop to any unconstitutional activity. However, this injunction proves ineffective as long as this injunction is stayed pending appeal. The longer the D.C. Circuit delays in issuing its opinion, the longer Plaintiffs’ and all Americans’ constitutional rights are being violated.”

View the complete article at:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/u-s-gathe...ourt-justices/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Scofflaw judge out to destroy Sheriff Joe

Exclusive: Larry Klayman hammers jurist involved in ACLU targeting of Arpaio

WND

Larry Klayman
      5/15/2015

Excerpt:

Many years ago, in 1994, after 17 years toiling in the bowels of the legal profession (pun intended), I conceived of and founded Judicial Watch to combat corruption, dishonesty and unethical conduct on the judicial bench and government in general. The last straw for starting the organization was an experience I had with a federal judge in California, about whom I wrote in my autobiography, “Whores: Why and How I Came to Fight the Establishment.”

The jurist, William D. Keller, both a drunk and an anti-Semite, among other vices and prejudices, had fined me $25,000 for standing up for my clients and moving to disqualify him from the case. One of my clients was Jewish and the others, ironically, gay and Taiwanese. The case concerned allegations of patent and trademark infringement. During the course of the seven-week trial – which Keller had intentionally prolonged from the initial estimate of five days during the infamous Rodney King riots in Los Angeles (I was then part of a small three-person law firm and had little resources to devote to one case) – the judge made several disparaging and bigoted remarks, calling me “Mr. Schmuckler” (schmuck in Yiddish means foreskin), my Jewish client “Mr. Carter and his ilk,” and he referred to my gay client with “you people.” He also repeatedly screamed at my Chinese client, treating him like a dog. And I love dogs!

I never thought at the time that I would ever encounter a judge worse than Keller. But “Never Say Never,” as the last James Bond movie with Sean Connery was titled. In just the last several weeks, my clients Sheriff Joe Arpaio and NSA/CIA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery and I have had to endure a judge even more unethical, unhinged and rabid than Keller. His name is G. Murray Snow of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.

You see, Judge Snow is the federal judge who has been conducting a civil and potentially criminal contempt proceeding against “America’s sheriff,” Joe Arpaio, of Maricopa County, Arizona. Arpaio had been accused by none other than the ultra-leftist, communist-inspired group the ACLU of violating Snow’s order in a civil suit enjoining Arpaio and his office from ethnically profiling (illegal) immigrants at places like day-worker sites. Importantly, during the course of the contempt proceeding, it was reported that Judge Snow’s wife had said to her friends at a public restaurant that her husband was going to use the case to destroy Sheriff Arpaio to prevent him from being re-elected.

These statements are now confirmed. Despite his conflict of interest and obvious prejudice against Sheriff Arpaio, just in the last week or so, during the course of the trial, Judge Snow called the sheriff to the witness stand and, asking leading questions, interrogated him and later his chief deputy, Jerry Sheridan, about investigating the judge over his wife’s prejudicial comments. Judge Snow was thus strategically using a judicial proceeding upon which he was presiding, for his own personal reasons, to cover up the admissions made by his wife, unethically creating a clear conflict of interest. As bad, during the course of the questioning, Snow used the opportunity to go off on an irrelevant witch-hunt regarding what the sheriff and his deputies were allegedly doing with informant Dennis Montgomery, also my client. Montgomery is a whistleblower who has the goods on illegal surveillance by the NSA and CIA.

The Phoenix New Times, an ultra-left pro-illegal-immigrant rag – which hates Sheriff Arpaio because he is conservative and opposes illegal immigration – had published defamatory postings claiming that Montgomery was assisting Arpaio in investigating Judge Snow. While this was false, Judge Snow used this Internet rag to then justify his ordering up the production of all documents from the sheriff’s office concerning Montgomery. Of course, Montgomery has nothing to do with the reason for the contempt trial, which is over the ACLU’s charges of the sheriff violating a court order prohibiting profiling. The judge then ordered the ACLU’s lawyers and other counsel to contact the CIA about the sheriff and Montgomery, falsely attempting to implicate them in wrongdoing with the federal government.

View the complete article at:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/scofflaw-...y-sheriff-joe/
      B. Steadman

Comment

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation was intended to discredit, judge says

abc15 - Arizona

Associated Press
        5/14/2015

PHOENIX - A federal judge harshly criticized Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office Thursday for pursuing a secret investigation designed to discredit the judge as he oversees a racial-profiling case against the lawman.

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-pho...dit-judge-says
        Last edited by bsteadman; 05-16-2015, 03:15 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X